Buying From an Online Headshop with PayPal

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by McWhitty, Jul 17, 2018.

1. So i'm wanting to buy a few things from an online headshop, but they don't accect PayPal. After a quick google search I found out that PayPal has some sort of policy against this. The website only accepts debit and credit cards, neither of which I have. I know there's such thing as a prepaid visa card, but is there an easy way i could get a digital one with PayPal money?

By the way, the website is Smokea.com.

2. Theres tons of websites where you can buy prepaid visa and gift cards online so that they can later on get shipped to your doorstep, but some sites wont accept paypal due to a lot of carding they do on their websites cheers! ;)

3. Get a PayPa Mastercardl debit card connected to your PayPal account. It doesn't cost anything.

4. #4 Seelee, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    If this happens frequently, I would advise you to contact the provider. Actually, it looks like a set-up for a scam to me. To make payments, you don't need to change the information on your PayPal card. The issue now is that there are numerous groups of hackers who can easily defraud your credit card without you even realizing it. The best way to combat it is to prevent it from happening in the first place. https://covery.ai/products/device-fingerprinting is an excellent tool that can help you fight against those jerks in your workplace or in your personal life for a reasonable price. It's nothing compared to the money that can be stolen from you through fraud!

5. PayPal in general is pretty anti-weed. they have banned a ton of people and sites for weed related things. i know a group of streamers a couple years ago got banned for a bunch of $4.20 donations.

the site looks legit enough. op if you can't set up a bank account, then you might try going to the local Walmart and buying a prepaid card, or ask your parents to help you out.

even grasscity doesn't accept paypal