Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying from a random.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pax232, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Alright so i'm about to go buy from this random guy. My friend says he knows him and he's a really chill guy, but I dont really know this"friend" 100% so I don't know if it will be alright. Either way What are the chances of getting weed laced with shit or something?

2. 0% on laced. 100% on skimped.

3. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']0% on laced. 100% on skimped.[/quote]

This^

4. Yeah fraggle beat me to it, your going to get shorted most likely but highly unlikely laced

5. How much are you gettin OP? If your getting a sac then skimp, if it's weight id have my scale in hand and everything fuck that shit... I don't care if it's rude I'm spending the money I'm making sure I get what I paid for (unless it's my regular dealer then that's different).

6. Ok dont give him money until you have the bud, checked it out and made sure it's the right amount. Then ONLY then do you hand him the money.

7. Yeah, you won't get shit that is laced. If he's a douche then he might sell you a little short but that's it.

8. Buy an 1/8 or so and if you get shorted, explain to him what happened and that you expect accurate bags.

Buy again, if he shorts again, fuck him, he just lost a customer.

Capitalism at it's finest.

9. A random is only a random until you know them, yes?
    I mean your friend has (at all) vouched for them, which means at very least they know this is a person you can obtain weed from.

Laced...I often wonder if this is just an ignorant parent created myth.
    Weed sells itself, people who like it will buy more without the addition of any other illicit substances that would do nothing but cost the seller money.
    So yeah I very much doubt that.

My suggestion for a diplomatically sound first meet, is to head in with your friend.
    Don't buy anything bigger'n a gram or so.
    Ask him if you can check things out after you let him know what you're looking for.
    You should probably know roughly what you should be looking for in terms of size - so if it looks up to scratch in terms of size and the quality is ok, take it.

If you need to weigh it up to give yourself some verification - this will give you all the information you need.
    I don't think it's a good idea to bring scales to a drug deal, as someone mentioned - unless you want to insult a (potentially) honest person trying to sell you weed, and risk making yourself look like as much a dealer as him (or more, if he doesn't have his) if things should happen to go south.

So don't spend much, spend a little to check out how he works and if he's up to scratch.
    Get his contact details.
    If you aren't happy on the weight, just don't buy from him again.
    Hopefully all going well, things are good and you have yourself a new dealer.