Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying from a new dealer. Sketched out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Djamp_, Jun 4, 2010.

1. So last week, me and my cousin went to the mall, and i was callin everyone to hook me up, unfortunately my friends were dry as hell. So finding a parking spot at the mall, my cousin see's his old class mate who sells weed. Im like holy shit, im lookin for weed and here is someone i can get it from out of no where.

So i ask for $10 worth of mids, he didnt use a scale, it was a on the spot thing, but it looked like a fairly decent amount, smoked it and was amazed, some pretty high mids, and i dont really smoke alot so im not lookin for any dank stuff.

i got the guys number, and texted him. I asked if he could deliever a dub to my house at 2 in the afternoon. Now im kinda freaked out, what if this guy tries to rob me or something :smoking::smoking::smoking:

i dont have a gun, only a paintball gun lmfao.

my cousin is probably gonna be at my house, gonna go out for chinese later. But if this deal goes well, i might have a dealer who could hook me up with some white widow or og kush :D:D:D

2. im having the exact same problem right now. if he's really fucking sketchy, just find another dealer its easy enough ;). otherwise what u can do with delivery guys is just meet them about a block or so away from ur house. i do it so my parents won't see it, but it would work great if u didn't want him knowing where u live.

3. i already gave the dude my address, he lives pretty far. But when i was buying it from his car, the dude was calm and didnt really bother me.

Only thing i was freakin out about was gettin busted by a cop or camera.

4. #4 nascarfan, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    Unless he's an idiot he's not gonna rob you. That'd be a good way for him to get big time busted for dealing since you have his number and all, it wouldn't be too hard for that to go down hill for him really fast. And since he isn't in jail already, you can probably conclude that he isn't a stupid man. As long as he doesn't seem like a gang banger/thug, you probably have nothing to worry about.

5. I agree with Nascar fan.

Additionally, he can make a lot more money from you (over a longer period of time) by continuing to sell you weed, and he can do it with much less risk.

Lock your doors/windows to be sure, but you should probably do that anyway.

6. yeah dude hes not gonna rob a dude that only has $20 for sure
    maybe if you were asking for a large amount and there was some money involved
    but if you have your cousin with you anyway should be pretty lax

but dont invite him in to see your ps3 or anything...

7. why would he rob you? my dealer knows where i live and i never got robbed.

8. This guy doesn't sound overly sketchy or anything, what's got you so worried about it?? He ain't gonna rob you, it's like everyone else said, that wouldn't work out too well for him...it's better to make his cash off selling you herb :D

9. first time inviting my dealer to my house. Usually i would go to his house and pick it up, but this guy is new and lives pretty far.

But i guess i got nuttin to worry about, cousin is commin and im gonna get a dub in an hour :smoking:

10. letting people kno where u live that you dont kno is a really stupid thing dude.:rolleyes:

11. The only thing sketchy about this situation at all is that this dealer is willing to deliver a dub sack to you from really far away? Not at all worth the time on his end if you ask me, but I really don't think he is going to rob you.

12. Yeah, if you're getting a bad vibe from this guy, I can understand. But from what you're saying, he's not really that bad. And if he's your cousin's old friend or whatever, it's not really a big deal.

13. why the heck did you text him? never txt about drugs. just call. txts get saved for months and can be read. they need a warrant to phone tap.

14. why does it matter? if your not dealing it should be no problem. the cops arent gonna go after the buyer only the seller

15. they can use the txts against him showing he deals. this is just how i learned it.

16. who cares wont be my problem