Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying from a new dealer - risks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aaruken, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Things didn't work out with my old dealer and I recently acquired a new dealers number from an untrusted source and obviously I'm worried the guy isn't legit. What are the chances that the guy is looking for trouble or is an undercover cop? I'm in the UK by the way, does this stuff happen a lot? I heard that the cops don't really give a shit about buyers but I have no clue as I've never had to look for a new dealer. 

I know there are some big risks with this but is there anything I can do to at least eliminate some of the risks involved with meeting them, certain ways to approach them or specific things I should say? Sorry if I come across as too cautious but my previous dealer was pretty fucking solid and I know a lot ain't these days.

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    if it's like a sting operation where they take down a dealer and all his customers that happen to walk in during the op then i'd be concerned. it's generally not an ongoing thing. if you have no other option then of course call. i'd be more worried about getting beat than getting busted jm$.02

edit: sorry didn't know how to word it really, kinda high. :hippie:  hope you get the jist

3. Can you expand a bit on "untrusted source"

I live in the UK also and I've been through countless dealers, just be wary because some guys can be a right pain in the arse; they always seem to be trying to push there luck with people who don't know there bud. (e.g shorting you or over exaggerating quality.)

So be prepared to speak up.

4. Untrusted enough that I have no proof the guy even exists, and yeah I'm pretty worried mostly over the fact that he knows I'm going to have cash on me plus the fact that I don't exactly look like the kind of guy that can defend himself...

5. I think your biggest worry is being bumped.

6. most cannabis is laced on the street nowadays with dangerous substances such as pcp, LSD and heroin to name a few. I wouldn't get involved in the gutter man it could turn your life into a mess. Look at local state laws and see what recreational drugs are on the market and legal.