Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying for the first time...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HorseJarodeinon, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Hey dudes. I had a question about buying for the first time...I've smoked a bunch of times before but only occasionally, and I've never actually had to buy anything for myself.

Anyway, I just wanted to know what I should be paying for a decent piece and maybe an eighth of bud. I was ballparking it at about 50 bucks, but I don't want to feel like an idiot if my price is totally off...

Thanks for any answers

2. Depends where you live, and what kind of piece you want. I guarantee your going to spend over $50 for both though. I get my 8ths for $40, so that would leave me $10 for a piece. I would say have at least $70-80 to spend, and you might of some left over. For a decent piece, your going to be spending around $30-40, thats if you want a pipe. For a cheap bubbler or you can get anywhere from $25-$100, and a bong, forget about it in your price range.

3. Depending on where you live and the quality, an 1/8th of bud could be anywhere from 20-70$. 20 for regs and about 60 for dank. I just bought a decent pipe the other day for 10$.

My advice is 60 dollars for an 1/8th of dank and maybe 10-20 on a pipe.

4. 30-40 bucks in canada

just don't give the impression of a newbie and you shouldn't have any problems

5. Where I live (Cali) grams are $10-15, 8ths are $45, ect. $5 more isn't that bad as long as it's good weed.

6. Are you buying a piece or bud?

7. an 1/8 costs 60 bucks around here but you can find pieces for as cheap as 99cents

8. Both. A nice little glass pipe and however much bud I can fit in there for 50 bucks...

The dude I'm buying from has different quality pieces, which is the only reason I'm asking.