Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying for the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King_Bong, Aug 11, 2008.

1. haha alright man this what you do. first off dealers are much like spiders, they're more afraid of you then you are of them. lol you gotta play it calm and cool and try not to look like a guy with a wire up your ass. first ask them if they have a selection you can pick from or if they sell a specific kind, etc. some people like to hang out with they're dealer then you guys become butt buddys and this is done wayy faster when you think its your friend selling your pot. now if you dont hang out with them its best to keep it straight buisness. ask about the selection (as previousley stated), then check the cost. if this seems like the amount isn't right then make sure they have a scale showing that if your buying a 20 sack then it weights about 1.5- or more. anything less is a dime or nickel or w/e, but thats atleast around washington. now other places a 20 sack is two fingers ( god i wish i lived there). but anyways you get the weed you pay them and leave, always compliment them on they're weed even if its shit. if it is shit then you dont come back, if its kronic then you keep coming back for more!
    [​IMG]

2. I order from diffrent people all the time. It's as simple as texting them, telling them you a friend of X and you wanted to know if you could pick up Y amount. I always make the deliver, and hardly ever go to them. Then just act casual, dont start freaking out or thinking they are going to mug you for that 20$.

3. truth

4. My first pickup, verbatim:

"X said you can help me out." "How much you need." "1/8" "$50, meet me out back. 5 minutes."

The essential details:

How you know of this person, aka, I'm a customer, not a cop.
    How much you want.
    How much you'll pay.

The dealer arranges the exchange.

Asking about strains would have been pointless; unless he grew it, he doesn't know. Buy from several hookups and compare. I lucked out--this guy drops dank.

Finally, treat it like business, like the guy at the hot dog stand; keep it upbeat, but get your money's worth. Professionalism never hurts.

5. just be like
    you wudup honey my names"blahblah"
    i herd you was slangin frome my homeboy"blahblah"
    i was wonderin if ya got anything for sale rite now
    (ask if she delivers or if its pick up)
    just be cool as hell
    theyve never met you?make thiem think youre fucking al pachino or whatever dude you could be british for all she cares

but just be cool and keep small talk broad
    as for a place to meet just ask her if she can meet you at the local park or something

if she answers the phone all uptight and shit just be like your at a store ya know?
    hey whats for sale
    how much?
    can i take a look?
    excellent:smoking:

6. Do you guys realize this thread was made in 2008...

7. that's funny

8. Still relevant responses....

9. i can't even remember the actual first time i bought bud. it was mad long ago