Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying For The First Time Alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bowlsonbowls, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 bowlsonbowls, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    Hi everyone,

2. Either buy a scale or have him weigh it out in front of you.

3. Please don't do anything dumb, spend the $10-20 to pick up a small pocket scale to weigh it out (Tell him before that you will have a scale ready, so tell him not to try and pull any funny business). If you can't spend that money (which you should be able to if you're picking up over a half zip), then tell him to weigh it out in front of you. I personally have a scale, and everyone I've bought from has requested to weigh it on my scale so they know I don't think they're trying to rip me off.

Good luck

4. Thank You! ^

5. ask if he has a scale or should u bring yours

6. Another thing I notice with new buys is if you ask for a half zip they charge you for that but if you ask for 14 grams you'll get charged for that (which would be more expensive)

7. thanks everyone for the help. It was successful and I brought a scale and didn't get ripped off!

8. Believe me when I say this, that scale is going to be a life saver for you and doesn't allow you to get ripped off

9. Ok I may be late to the party here, but why are we suggesting this guy buy a scale for judging a pickup? When this guy walks/drives back home hes going to have a scale, a bag of green on him, and possibly some cash. That is going to be NO BUENO if he gets caught. Scales+bags= Intent to distribute.

Your best option is to make him weigh in front of you. Every decent guy ive met has had NO ISSUE either weighing in front of me or even re doing it so I can see. If your guy guves you shit about it, hes not someone you want to do business with.

10. Yeah, there's no way to know for sure what you're getting unless you weigh it on a scale. Make sure it doesn't get weighed inside of the bag, because the bag might end up being like 0.7-1.5 grams in weight. The cellophane wrap off a pack of cigarettes weighs 0.1 or less. It's literally nothing.

picsssssssssssssss

12. How many threads are there like this now?
    Get a scale. If this dealer is any count and your at his place he shouldn't mind letting you see the weight.

13. First and foremost, be relaxed during the deal.  If you're relaxed, then the dealer will be relaxed too.  Buy a scale, preferably a digital one.  Eye-ing the weight is not a reliable method.  Most headshops today sell scales or you can buy one online.  Analyze the bud; be sure ask the dealer respectfully if you can look at it and smell it before buying it.

14. Buy a scale, leave it at home. Buy an 1/8th then go back home. If it weighs let than 3.5 grams, decide if you want to continue buying from a guy who ripped you off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Looks great for a first pic up. On weight and looks to be good quality. Alot better than most people start out picking up.