Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying for first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whatigot, Sep 11, 2009.

1. dealers don't sell 5bags....

2. ^^ Did he mean a 5$ bag or a 5g bag? If it's only a 5$ bag then it's probably a kid who bought an 8th or a quarter, smoked a bowl and is trying to make a few bucks off of it. that's what most kids in high school did, it was pretty tough to find a legit dealer, but I don't have to worry about that anymore and hopefully he doesn't screw you over.

3. i meant nickle bag 5$

4. The most intelligant post in this thread.

Extacy is a pill. You cant get high by smokeing a pill. Its not gonna work. To say this kid is lacing his weed with E? Is rediculous. You would see the crushed up pill powder all over the weed and shit. It would be EXTREMELY obvious it was laced at that point, If you know what weed looks like.

5. Ahah yeah, I never knew that about E but that's a really good piece of information to know.

Also, I strongly recommend just trying to find a dealer who will sell you straight, un "laced" weed [to be honest, I don't think the dealer you planned on buying from was legit, but whatever...], ask your friends who they get from and maybe they can help you out.

6. In my opinion, it is not wise to buy from some one marketing their bud with e on it.
    It is most likely just a lie, but the fact that he is lying should make you wonder if he would short you as well.
    Just something to think about. Hope you can find bud.

7. #27 theSundering, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    Look up pictures of weed on Google or anywhere on this forum, learn very well what it can look like. Ask him to see the herb, take it out, inspect it, if you see any suspicious powder or anything on it, hand it back with a "No thanks." And obviously if he won't show it to you before you buy it, just tell him you'll find someone less sketch.

If there isn't shit on it and it looks perfectly normal, by all means go for it.

I am 95% sure no decent dealer would lace their weed... especially with E. They simply lose too much profit.

8. yeah buy that, you cant lose much.

9. QFT. This guy knows a little somethin about E. BTW to the OP- You should def. try E!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Man I havent rolled in like a whole month and a half!...damn...:(

10. I know so many kids that continually spew this stuff, it really begins to annoying me, especially after they can't be convinced of their complete wrongness. Then I smoke some weed and stop caring.