Buying first vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Myan, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Can anyone recommend something for me in the ~$50 range? There are so many different vapes out there that it is nearly impossible to choose one. Portability does not matter -- it can be either desktop or portable. I just want the best quality vape in the $50 range. Any advice is appreciated.

I will be vaping bud, not wax or oil.

2. Personally, I've yet to hear of anything in the $50 range worth spending on. My recommendation would be to save up for something that costs a bit more that you won't just be replacing in 3 months when you decide you hate it. You can get a Vapium Summit+ for $110, and it's more or less a Pax 3 in features, but more durable and water resistant. There are other options, too.

3. I hear you, and I can afford more than $50. Its just I've been on a 15 year hiatus from weed and decided to give it a try and decided id rather vape than smoke so im trying to not spend a lot since this is more of a feeler than an investment.

Would a hebe titan 2, possibly fake, for $20 be ok for a feeler? If I decide I enjoy it, ill then buy something nice

4. I know nothing about it, but I can't see how $20 is going to be missed too much if you don't like it.

5. Right, but if its not giving me a true vape then it's a complete waste..I dont want something that will actually be burning the weed. I probably should have titled this thread as best feeler/test vape for ~$50.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. There is a great vape exactly in this price range: VapCap M by DynaVap. It is 50 USD/55EUR. Go and check it out, it is a great one!

7. Echo.......Echo........Echo........Echo........Echo........Echo....

8. Thanks guys, bought the Dynavap M stainless steel and love it.

• Like Like x 2