Buying first piece soon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Budstaaaa, Feb 25, 2009.

1. My boy is going to a headshop in Providence soon and he was telling me that he would pick me up a nice glass spoon. I'm just not sure how much money I should give him for a decent piece. Any help?

2. $20 should be more than sufficient for a nice spoon

3. All depends on what you are looking for. At my local headshop they have a bin with pipes that are $15-$20 but I wouldn't buy one from the bin, they are pretty thin. A thick one could run you $30 and up.

4. If I were you, I would go with him. It's really nice to have a piece that you picked out yourself, not one that somebody bought you. Bring 50 to be safe just in case you fall in love with something. But I would spend about 20-35 on a small piece.

5. I would say $50 to get a nice, thick piece with good designs. I prefer the color changing ones because it always feels good to clean it once all the colors have changed to start the process over.

6. I went out with $40, just incase, I figured I'd spend $25. I saw sick Sherlock bubbler for $48 and talked him down to $40

7. I would go with him but he's already got his car full lol. I was gonna give him 30 and he said that would probably be good for a thick piece.