Buying first bong, need suggestions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cdubgrady1, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Ok I'm about to purchase my first bong. I am by no means a pot head, but some call me a stoner haha. Anyway I'm looking for a good starter bong, HOWEVER, I want it to be a quality bong as well:

1. I have heard many things about the company RooR. Does the company make a good bong that fits in the $75-150 range that would be good for a first bong?

2. If not a RooR, then what else?

3. Where could I buy it? Any links to websites would be very helpful...

2. You'll be looking at least at $150 for a RooR and you won't have a lot of options. I'd reccommend EHLE, they have a few more options in your price range.. The 100ml and 250ml are pretty reasonably priced and they're quality pieces. I'd check them out. Try EDIT, they have a good selection of EHLE or even SMG might be able to hook you up. Or WC.com if you want to check out your RooR options.

3. Do you have any links? I'm not really familiar with any online head shops aside from grasscity.com

4. Are you looking to buy online or locally? RooR is good but I don't think it's in your price range, it's also a little unnecessary especially if it's your first bong.

There's other good companies check out US Tubes and EHLE too.

KAOS is the kind of bong I have, it's really good and has withstood a lot of falls. It cost me $60 at my local headshop, I've always just bought my bongs locally at the shop. I never had a RooR or anything and I've been buying bongs and smoking from them a lot for like 6 years. I just buy the nice glass ones they have available. I make sure there's no ceramic made with them and it's just all glass that you could see through. It's not glass on glass though, it uses the rubber grivet on the downstem, which is the difference from glass on glass. Glass on glass is not needed though it's no big deal. I think you'll be happy with going to the local headshop and picking up a nice glass bong for $70 it doesn't need to be name brand. This KAOS is the first name brand one I've had I think, I have to say it is the best I've had and I bought it locally for $60.

I was going to order a roor recently but I decided to go with a vaporizer. Enjoy.

5. ill pm you a link. you can either get a really nice EHLE or a decent roor for that price range.EHLE is really good glass they are earning a good reputation. the roor would prob be a blue label.