Buying dirt this time of year.

Discussion in 'General' started by FlawlessMagnum, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Does it look narced out buying this time of year? Weather forecast in my area is callin for rain all weekend then snow possible next week. If i go to wal mart for a few bags of dirt are the clerks gonna be like wtf r u growin this time of year? Lol i know if i was a clerk i would b suspicious of ppl buying dirt when its might snow.

Maybe i should shave and put on a nice shirt so i look a little respectable...

2. I'd say you're overthinking it, as long as you aren't twitching and smoking a blunt while wearing a prop 215 shirt with pieces of ground up bud stuck to your shirt I think you'll be fine.

3. Jesus...Christ....

4. yea... and instead of going to walmart go somewhere that people would go into if they had indoor gardens anyway.. ill bet there is a hydro store or a garden supply store thats used every day lol... not only pot growers grow indoors

5. No one there gives a fuck what you buy. They all got their own shit to deal with. Hell, you could probably walk in like thesavagepony described and no one would bat an eye lol

6. Haha this reminds me of this last trimming season going into the store blazed as fuck for food with weed trim still on me.

7. Yeah didnt you know Homeland Security and FBI will investigate any soil purchases if its more than a bag or two?