buying cheap cigs online?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dungdude0, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Well cig prices are high as hell but very reasonable on the internet. I saw a carton of marlboro's for 22$. But it all sounds sketchy, will i get old stale ass shit, who knows?

Thats why i was wondering if anyone knows any reputable dealers for cigs online?
    Any help appreciated.

2. If you're buying online make sures you get non Fire Safe Ciggerettes. I just found out all about what FSC really means and I'm getting my next carton from georgia where you can still buy ciggerettes without Ethyl Vinyl Acetate in the paper.

3. My friend found this Euro site that sold cigarettes for unreal prices. I wish I remembered what it was called...

4. I'll never buy cigs online... It's SO fucking sketchy. I found a carton of Camels for $14 on this one website...

5. Honestly, I smoke like a fiend...and I've been looking and looking for a place to buy cigs online..because $70 a week on cigs is killing my wallet. And FUCK that FSC shit...I remember lighting up a new pack of reds months ago...and I instantly knew something was whack. I went online to see if something happened..and sure enough they added more chemicals to my cancer sticks. They haven't tasted even remotely as good since.

6. I take a smoking break every hour where I smoke 3 cigs... So I smoke about a pack every seven hours.

And yeah, no cigs taste the same anymore *sigh*, My brand is kool, and they just don't even have that shitty taste anymore, they now taste ultra-shitty.

7. I roll all my cigs now. Tubes are like 2 dollas for a box and I roll with American Spirit tobacco. So my lung cancer is now all natural :D