Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Cannabis Oil online and delivering from America to Australia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by opera, May 31, 2019.

1. Hello everyone,

I have been diagnosed with lung cancer stage IV and am suffering from chronic pain. I am taking several Opiods painkillers such as Codeine, Oxycodone, Morphine. They don’t work well enough.

Last Sunday on 26 May 2019, I saw a forum thread introducing online site which sells Cannabis Oil at Cancer Council of Australia Online Community. The company name is ECannabis Shop and contact details are as below:

www.ecannabisshop.com
    264 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203, USA
    Phone: +1 (575) 386-5298
    Fax: (575) 386-5298

On 27 May 2019, I visited the online site and ordered “Sour Diesel Cannabis Oil-10grams”. I paid US$550 for Cannabis Oil and US$50 for delivery from Denver, Colorado, USA to Sydney Australia via Transfer. Payment option is only two: and Bitcoin.

As soon as the payment was made, ECannibas Shop emailed me the name of the delivery agency: www.Alphacargoships.com and the tracking number: 079398471545

ABOUT ALPHACARGOSHIPS
    Our Head Office
    300 Water St, Baltimore, MD 21202
    +14432747003
    Call Us Tolfree

On 29 May 2019, I received the email from the delivery agency as follows:

Dear XXX,
    We are writing you this email to inform you that your package Scheduled delivery for (my address) has not been insured. The sender registered this package under express shipping and also under urgent delivery and we can't proceed to load the package on board now without confirmation the custom Legalization here in DANIEL K.INOUYE International Airport (HNL) HAWAII.

Sir/Madam we want to let you know that, the package has been held at the DANIEL K.INOUYE International Airport (HNL) HAWAII for Custom Legalization, that is ($450.00 for processing fee) and also ($1,080.00 legalization fee) that sum it up to $1,530.00 Dollars and is 100% refundable upon delivery in cash. In case of damage or lose of the package, the insurance company will pay back your $1530.00 Dollars and also pay you for the loss or damage.

We are by this notice requesting you to get in contact with the sender so you guys can come to a compromise or effect this payment of $1,530.00 Dollars to enable us load the package on board the aircraft for continuous delivery.

While waiting for your payment confirmation, we shall keep this package on hold for the moment until everything has been duly sorted out correctly.

Thanks for your understanding
    For ALPHACARGOSHIPS
    Export Sales Inspector
    Mrs. Mirabel G. Lena
    MANAGEMENT.

And on the same day, I received another email from the same delivery agency:

Dear Mr XXX
    This is the payment info with which you will use to make the payment and it should be with and you will be sending the money to our foreign head office due to the type of package you are getting, we try everything within our capability to guarantee you safety and protection that is why you are paying out of the state, bellow is the payment details and after payment we will require a snapshot of the payment receipt to confirm payment so we can proceed with your delivery. Thanks

First Name: EDWIN
    Last Name: ETTA TAKING
    Street: 36 Rue Nanga
    City: DOUALA
    Zip Code: 00237

At this time, I realized something wrong.
    I contacted ECannibas Shop and requested that I want to cancel the order and refund.

On 30 May 2019, ECannibas Shop emailed me:

Dear client
    Thanks for getting back to us with your request for your refund but as the management have sit and decide, they came up with this that you are to pay the sum of $900 and the balance of $630 will be pay by the us(ECannabis Shop) and the complete refund will be made to you and once the insurance company pay you the refund you are going to send us(ECannabis Shop) the balance of $630.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you. So do get back us once you have effect the payment with a scan copy of the receipt of your payment. Thanks for understanding.

What shall I do next?

2. #2 Joker1121, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    So sorry to tell you, you have been ripped off. There is nothing you can do.There will be no refund of your money. Please don't send them any more money. I got taken in by a similar scam I saw here before the moderators removed the post. Best of luck to you.

3. Definitely looks like a scam

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scammer goin back for more

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sorry to hear about this.

I dont know how anyone could scam someone trying to get better

Hope you get sorted bro

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. These people would chop out their own grandmothers liver if they thought they could turn a profit on it.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1