Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying canna butter from the club?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ocill88, May 6, 2011.

1. Does this stuff work as good as the homemade stuff?

2. Stuff from the club will most likely be made from trim, so no, it will never be as good as the home made stuff for a couple of reasons.

1) It's your own and thats always nice and a thing to take a little pride in, especially if its good right?
    2) You know whats going in, indica, sativa, etc, not just a random collection of trim.
    3) You know how strong it will be (after some practice)

3. The stuff that the dispensary I go to sells is highly potent. I'm pretty sure they use bud along with trim, as their edibles they make are also awesomely potent. I actually just picked a tub of it up, about to make up something, not quite sure yet though. Maybe rice crispys?