Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying bud in Jamaica

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokerChick88, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I am going to be going on a cruise in the Caribbean in about 6 months. I am totally bummed that I can't take any bud with me on my trip......But, one of our stops is in Jamaica and I would love to buy some ganja while I am there. Has anyone ever done this before that can offer up some advise? How easy is it to get? Who or where to asked? Prices? How much trouble I can get in if caught, like just a fine or jail time? I'd like to take some back on the ship with me too if I could for the rest of my trip, but I'm not holding my breath on that one....I'll just be happy to toke a few times while in Jamaica. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Been several years since I have been there on a cruise, but the cruise lines recommend that you don't go wander around. There are specific places they say you should go and most of them don't let in locals like Island Village. You might be able to find some at the falls (which are cool to climb so make sure you do).

3. When I was in a similar island I smoked a cigar on the beach and guys were approaching me. Doubt it's hard

4. I've been to Jamaica a few times and bud is everywhere. There was a drug dealer ever 50 yards standing in the ocean. I bought weed in the Montego Bay airport bathroom right after I got off my plane. You will have no trouble at all man. Sneaking it back on the cruise ship is another thing entirely tho

5. Cheap! Cheap!Cheap! Seen a documentary where a friggin bush was going for like $30!! Oh how I wish 😥😥

6. stuff it in a vial and slide it into a tube of toothpaste.

7. Shove it up your butt

8. There is hella bud in Jamaica. I bought weed from a guy selling t shirts buy the ocean & he gave me so much that I brought some back on the ship and smoked it on the deck that night after a few expensive ass drinks

9. yea the guys are everywhere, you just have to walk around looking like you're looking for someone and someone will approach you, be friendly and don't be nervous. Jamaica was the first place I went where weed was almost everywhere.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. It's a buyers market. If you don't like the price, walk away. I tell the seller I have $20 US to spend and go from there.

My guess is your port o call will be Ocho Rios. It's the main cruise ship stop in Jamaica. There will be many vendors waiting when you get off the ship. The ganja will find you.

11. #11 BlueHoo, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    Enjoy your cruise.

12. Have you thought of Taking wax on vacation with a wax pen? My buddy had no issues bringing his wax pen and some concealed wax with him on a plane. just a thought.

13. #13 TokerChick88, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
    I never thought of taking wax. Honestly, I've been a regular toker for about 7 years now and I've never tried wax or really anything else other than bud. Maybe I will.... But I'd still really like to sample some Jamaican bud! Thanks

14. It sounds like a cool trip dude.
    Definitely buy a super small glass jar if you are going to try and bring some back.
    I honestly dont remember how they go about searching you when you come back on the ship, but id make sure theres no metal on the glass lol. I think you can easily bring a backpack with supplies and store what you got within an inconspicous item.
    If Jmca is 2nd stop or later be sure to scope out what the security is like on the first few stops so you get a feel.
    Careful though

15. Thanks. Its our 2nd stop so that's exactly what I was planning to do. I'm so freaking excited!!

16. Just be confident, someone will approach you at some point, or just ask someone you're looking for something to smoke on, shouldn't be too hard. If you don't like the price walk away, say you only have a certain amount, you can get like a pound for $50 over there