Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying bud from strangers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Where the hell did you go and how the hell did you do it? And who the fuck do you look for to ask? Thanks.

2. I went to 7/11 and hopped out my truck and talked yo some hippy kid named "d-rock" bought 2 gs of some super stinky shit then hit him up the next day for a half zip.. He was reliable for a little while then he just kinda dissaperead..

3. I once went to a spot I normally smoke to try hit up others who also smoke there when I was super desperate. I couldnt get any and people looked at me like I was a dope fiend.

4. ask them for direction when they say where to say "up" make sure you know all the warning signs of spiked or laced weed and ask if theyre a cop if theyre all do i look like one and what not stay away they ave to say no to be sure
    just look for som stoner looking guy be careful though maybe buy a ten sac at first

5. I've been really tryin to figure this out as well. I moved to Missouri recently, like 30 miles away from Jefferson city, and have no connects. I'm not really sure how to make some. It a bummer, cause if I can't, I'm gonna be dry for a long looonnnggg time.

6. I swear mom said something around trying not to do this as a kid.... Nah im fucking with you. Try to work your self into some connects, go to a party or gatherings....Your bound to run into somebody in the high life. GL&GETHIGHH :cool:

7. What about asking people that shop at head shops?

8. I've never had much luck with this... However, asking people as they come out of head shops has prevailed. Now I don't mess with strangers. Have it delivered!

9. I did it a couple of times actually, going to public places where you know there's gonna be people smoking, and just ask haha.

10. Will actually probably have to do this in 3 weeks when my forced t break is up. Gosh I just hope I don't get kidnapped.

11. Just walk down the street and ask people if they know where da tree at

12. Go to alternative bars and clubs. I have been offered 20's and such at these type of places. Also big events like concerts and festivals, bud is everywhere. Just ask anyone that looks like a stoner, what's the worst that could happen?

13. No such thing as strangers just friends you haven't meet yet

14. lol, thanks guys....

I really need to up my dope game, huh?

15. It worked about to pack my first bowl in about a month.

16. Pic.....

Attached Files:

17. Nice. What tactic did you use?

18. I had a guy come to my house the other day and he delivered the fucking weed. Best dealer ever. The bud weighed up, it's the stickiest bud i've had in a while, and he delivered it.

Anyways, to find weed, just talk to people you know, and if that fails, move to Cali! Lol sorry that probably wasn't helpful

19. I'm faded right now....

20. I saw a little piece if hell on earth. Just I said straight ghetto.

Attached Files: