Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, May 4, 2011.

1. I've bought cigarillos from a dealer when I bought my weed...but pre-rolled blunts sound sketchy

2. Thank you. Also ive been buying from this guy every two days and i still had some left over from mondays purchase, so 8gs plus the 2.5g nug i had i got basically 10.5g in total.

3. why would someone sell a g of mids for 5$? lol

4. Of course he's putting shake in it its probally some shake he had left from the bag, we've all done it :cool:

But I would much rather get those all rolled up and ready even though I don't smoke blunts.

No need to hate on the noobie though he just hasn't realized that dealers talk out of there ass

5. what your saying makes no sense... why WOULDNT someone sell a g of mids for $5..?

6. I used to do the same thing when I smoked more. Roll joints with my shake and then use them to smoke people out at parties and such lol

Since I get pretty good bud most of the time they were usually pretty decent if a little dry. Still got me high though.

7. Of course any weed will get you high, but it takes more to get blazed.

8. Dude, that's common lingo for some dealers. He doesn't literally mean blunts. Usually 1 blunts worth per $5...

9. Yeah well im happy with my purchase, so its all good.