Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, May 4, 2011.

1. at $5/gram some mids is not bad at all.

2. good theory...but they wont worry bout getting caught pushing 5 grams then they would push ounces and pounds now wouldnt they?insted buying sometimes lite in grams.then bagging it up just to bairly break even

3. hell nah its not. its like this.. you got 20 dollars you might say fuck some mids. but have 5-10 dollars and cant afford other bud you'll come a knockin' quicker than a crackhead tryin to get his fix. Bud is bud man, i can smoke a blunt of mid or a blunt of exo and im not sitting there after the exo blunt saing im 10 times higher or anything. im still high either way. jus some people on here lol are always like SCHWAG REGS AHH, get over it lol.

4. #25 LostOnThaMoon, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    i kinna get what your saying? but can you word it different cause im not catching on. a dealer is going to try and push ounces and pounds either way man.. im just saying that in higher populated areas exo is more prevalent. In smaller towns where maybe money is a little harder to come by majority of people are smoking mids cause its cheaper. for example, upstate SC you can get exo or mids anytime of day. but say in Columbia SC (state Capital) you are only going to find Exo, you'll give up trying to find mids. Reason because the population is higher, level of risk is higher, and dealers are making more money in bigger cities. here you cant get charged with a higher penalty because the weed is more potent. so why would a dealer want to carry around cheaper bud in which hes making less money, risk getting caught for the same exact fine when he could make bigger bucks getting the same fine, the same penalty, and the demand for bud is the same.

5. haha, where i live i have literally never seen bad weed, and i can get good weed really cheap. but some people don't understand that prices can be different from where they are.

6. Where I live "blunt" = .5 grams (enough for a cigarillo.)

7. pre-rolled blunts
    he does not expect you to open the blunts
    he will put whatever saves him money in these blunts
    or else he wouldnt sell you pre-rolled blunts

8. To Everybody:

According to my dealer, 8 blunts for $40 is 8 grams. Which is what i got, not pre rolled blunts like my dumbass self thought of. lol. its bud no blunts. hahaha.

9. Never buy pre-rolled. Even from a dispensary. 9/10 it's mids or shwag.

10. same here man, i wouldnt even know where to get bad weed if i wanted to. but at the same time im not paying 20-25 a g everytime i want to smoke either. and your right prices differentiate from place to place, from population to population. it's different everywhere you go simply because people are different everywhere you go.

11. Don't buy anything thats already rolled, there is a possibility of anything being in there. But yeah you are supposed to buy cigarillos and gut them then fill it up with weed and you got a blunt, like people have said.

12. ok cool makes sense. cause when ppl ask can i get a blunt? it usually means 1.0. simply because 1.0 is exactly what will fit in a Cigarillo blunt/cigar from front to end evenly and fully.

asking for a joint is asking for 0.5
    asking for a blunt is asking for 1.0

but usually people would buy more than that obviously at one time.

13. ayo if its 8 blunts of fire for 40 i'd go with this dealer every few days lol

14. you got me

15. #36 LostOnThaMoon, May 5, 2011

but technically if the OP just spent 50 dollars and got a half (14 grams) hed have 5 more grams for only 10 dollars more! hahah!

to the OP, talk to the guy and say hey man 7 grams is a quarter ($25) and 14 grams is a half ($50)

hes bustin your head cause hes selling to you full price and not cuttin you a break by buying bulk man.. its simple.

so basically dude charged you $40 dollars for a quarter of bud that is only $5 a gram.. see my point?

16. #37 SmokenSomeGreen, May 5, 2011
    I figured you misunderstood him... it's all good tho, 8 grams is just over a quarter (7grams).

The only problem with buying blunt's is it's only financially smart to buy 1 blunt... theirs no price cut if you buy nothing but blunt's yet if you ask for a quarter ( 7grams) you can get it for less then if you buy single blunt's.

7 blunt's = $35
    7 grams = $20

Blunt's here sell for the same where you are so im sure our prices are close if not the same.

17. lol how, but alright thats cool! haha

18. Do not buy pre-rolled blunts. Seriously man. You can pre-roll them for yourself but you don't know how much and what is being put into those blunts.

19. no ones buying pre rolled blunts in this thread, including the OP. its official