Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying an SSV

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rawrmachine, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Hey there guys. Im in a market for a vaporizer. Ive never smoked one before so I thought Id hop right in near the top and get a ssv (dont wanna get a DBV and feel the need to upgrade)

so I priced one out, its $240 + $20 to get it in Pink but it seems I can ge tthem cheaper on vape sites and ebay with grinders and scales thrown in free + free shipping.

are these places legit?

2. not really sure what to tell you besides when i bought my ssv through their website it went really smoothly, vape all the time and you definitely wont be dissapointed with the SSV

3. It has to be legit if it's on ebay. If not, Paypal insures you, and then you go and buy a one from the site.

4. most of ebay is safe. but what i usually look for is to look at how much positive feedback the seller has. if they have alot of positive feedback and have had a lot of customers, it usually means theyre trustable. and just look up the bad ones n see why they complained