Buying alcohol while under 21

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Sep 3, 2009.

1. My mother in law buys for me. But I could probably buy for myself now since I cut off all my hair. People assume that I'm older than I am.

2. i have a couple stores i can buy at, its pretty awesome.

only ~6 months left of this shit, though.

3. why is it so much easier to get bud than alcohol?

somethings wrong with that to me

4. because its an illegal, unregulated substance, and no dealer is gonna card you. :rolleyes:

its probably a good thing that weed is easier to get for most people.

5. I know a few places that don't card, won't really matter come April. :D

6. just hit one of the homies up but only 11 days and some hours and ill be fucked up for a month

7. Shoulder tapping used to work all the time when I was in middle and highschool.

Wait outside 7-11, wait for a crackhead to be walking in, and offer to buy them their next rock if they got you a 12 pack, 18 pack, whatever.

8. Sounds right to me.

9. You gotta ask the hobos man, just give him like 5 bucks. Look for someone who looks like this.
    [​IMG]

Option B is to go to Canada or Mexico for an alcohol road trip. :cool:

10. Back in the mid 70's, drinking age 18, i found out my 15 year old younger bro was buying, so I got off my ass (at 16) and was able to hit a few spots. The hitting an unmentionable tab and breaking trail on the Interstate through 4 inches of virgin snow at 17 after drinking in a bar can not be mentioned though. just think pre star wars with fat snow flakes, high beams, and unmentioned tab. ;) :smoke: