Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EasyPeasy, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

Ok so my wife and I have just recently told our son that we smoke. (he kind of walked out on us smoking a joint) Now that he knows about it though, it doesnt neccessarily mean we want him to see us smoking or smell it on us. I have been talking with my wife and another friend of mine and I think we have decided to get a VaporBrothers Hands Free. I'm wondering if anyone has a vape and recommends something better or just opinions on if this is a good purchase.

This is the link to show you. It's the first one on the right.
    Vaporizers - VaporWarehouse.com

2. #2 Fumar Verde, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    I have one very similar to that one. I highly recommend, it doesnt really smell that much at all. You probably will still get the visible symptoms however [red eyes, dry mouth, ect] so invest in water and eyedrops. if you use a snuffie and spray a tiny bit afterwards, no one will EVER know you were vaping weed. Everything you need to be exceptionally high but not appear so can be found at the dollar store:

Dryer sheets for Snuffie - $1
    Paper Towel roll for Snuffie - $1
    Eyedrops - $1
    Water [6pack] - $1
    Gum - $1

$5 and if used properly, no one will ever guess you were blitzed off you ass. And btw, that vape WILL get you blitzed if you use it right.

Trust me, I vape in dorm rooms all the time

3. Vapor Bros. makes very good vapes. I have the regular model since I wanted to save a bit of money. But I have used the hands-free one and it was better. If you want to spend a bit more money though, get the Arizer Extreme-Q. It can be used either with a whip or bag, which is more convenient. My friend has it and I would use it over my Vape Bros. any day. Vapor Bros. is still a solid choice however, can't go wrong with it.

4. id get magic launch box. it has great reviews, only 100 bucks, protable, works instaly

id look into it

5. Where the hell are you getting 1$ eyedrops?

6. ive heard good things about both the magic launch box and the vaporbrothers handless one your talking about. i dont have personal experience in the launch box but i do in the vapbrothers. i personally love vapbro. you couldnt go wrong with your choice.

7. im personally investing in the magic launch box because it is very small, discreet, and portable. it depends if you want to hide it from your kid or not. it runs on a AA battery.

the silver thing is a AA battery for comparison
    [​IMG]

8. You took the words right out of my mouth.

9. haha im sorry. do you have one?

10. I have had one for about 5 months and I LOVE it! I highly reccommend getting the hands free with the EZ change whip kit, as it will be much easier to change screens, but it is an amazing vape at a great price. You will not be dissappointed and I reccommend the glass adapter to be able to hit bongs with your vape:)

11. I will Monday, :).

12. This.

And I just realized what your name means haha xD

Fumar is Spanish for Smoking
    Verde is Spanish for Green

13. I think you and your wife would be better off with a non-portable vaporizer; get either the Da Budha or the Vapor Bros.

The launchbox is practical in a sense that it is easy to hide...but I think you'd rather have an efficient vaporize that produces huge hits. It's fine if your a kid needing to stealth smoke...but if you have your own home you might as well do it the right way.

14. The Arizer Extreme is the best. IMO it blows the volcano away. I've had mine for three months now, and I love it.

I have a friend that has a portable vape, it uses butane, and looks a bit like a cell-phone. It works pretty darn good, for a portable, she said it cost about $200.

15. Yup XD

Haha im glad someone finally got it, your the first to publicly proclaim it lol.

As I stated, the dollar store. The Dollar Tree on my campus has all of those items I listed for $1. I know, because I go there every weekend or so for my munchies or when I run out of eyedrops. They sell them at the checkout lanes, where they have various candybars, batteries, ovulation predictors [lolwtf], and Animal Crackers.