Buying a space bucket????

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by postpartum, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Okay, so obviously I wanna start growing my own bud. I'm not trying to build a farm, but I also stay pretty busy day to day. I don't feel I have to the time to gather the right supplies, take 2-3 hrs to build a space bucket (that's even assuming, I don't fuck it up on my first try), but more importantly I'm just not a handy man. I can take the time too properly nurture the plant (essentially, gardening I can do). I'm a by the books kind of guy and so with all the tools and electrical wiring, I honestly don't trust myself to build my own space bucket properly. Just searching the web though I found that you can buy a space bucket for remarkably cheaper or around the same price if I was to buy all the supplies myself. I need to know though if that these space buckets I can buy online can accommodate the needs for growing bud or are these space buckets for just "regular plants" and don't have the necessary components to grow bud.

Here's a link to a specific space bucket I was looking at: General Hydroponics Covert Tank (66 Gallon / 250 Liter). If anyone could check the specs for me and let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Also if this space bucket isn't suitable, but you know of one that is and that I can buy online. Send me link and you'll be the coolest person ever. I'm just a young kid (21) tryna live a heavenly but safe and responsible lifestyle :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Check out mostlysafe8.com for pre-made Space Buckets.

3. #3 WizSteve, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    They are too small and there not stealthy at all .Save yourself the headache buy a tent or a cabinet you be glad you did.:) they are much easier to work with while a tent is not stealthy it can be taken down . And cabinets can be very stealthy all depends on the build And just realized this post was from 2 years ago lol.....