Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a Scale...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WaitWhat, Jan 16, 2009.

1. I was wondering were I could buy a scale (not online nor headshop)?

I've heard to try gas stations or long drugs, any other suggestions?

2. Headshop is your best bet. Why can't you buy from there...?

3. Because someone is a minor

4. Na, the closest head shop is like 2 hours away from me, and I don't feel like driving that far.

5. Damn where the fuck you live

6. Iv heard wal-mart or kitchen stores have them!

Try the post office....I have a P.O. scale but it has to be at least 1/4 ounce to measure up HA!

7. goto a mall, there usually a store or two that will have scales

8. I bought mine from a pawn shop. It looks like a CD case:D

9. Go to to target or something and buy a kitchen scale. That's what I did in high school.

10. Harbor Freight Tools has them for $14

11. I got mine at a tobacco shop that doesnt look or feel like a normal head shop, but they sell paraphernalia, but they sell a shitload of cigars so I think it's more of a tobacco shop, but if you have one of those check it out.

12. pawn shops are good, you can ussually pick one up cheap. make sure you test it first, throw a nickel on there, it should weigh out to 5 grams.