Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a quarter O tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcus00, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Tomorrow I'm buying a quarter O from a friend, someone I've known since like 8th grade, he got me drunk for my first time, blah blah blah you don't need my life story. We were never really close, but we talk in school sorta and we're cool. Anyway, he's been dealing for awhile and I'm buying a quarter O for $40. Last time I bought from him it was pretty good, But I bought a dime bag, and didn't care for the specific amount. Now after this I only have $40 left over for anything else I need between now and like march unless I get a job, which I'm working on, but I'm just trying to get the point across that I want my moneys worth. I don't have a scale or anything and I've never bought this much before so I can't just eyeball it. I was just wondering if I should trust his judgment or not because he's been dealing awhile and I don't think he'd rip me, but anythings possible, right? Where could I possibly get a really cheap scale that measures grams? Any advice / tips in my situation would be extra awesome.

2. #2 Project X, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    You're going to have to have an element of trust with your guy no matter who you buy from. If you only have $40, it doesn't really sound like you have money to throw around for a scale, but you can get one online for like 15 bucks or maybe a little less if you look hard. If he's your friend just trust him, it's only 40 bucks and you're going to have to learn to trust your guy sooner or later.

3. [​IMG]Bomb quarter

4. ^ its like high middies, but thanks for the eyeball amount.
    I wish I didn't get laid off, this wouldn't be a problem :(

And as for trusting 'my guy' I don't have a solid connect because this guy has it on and off. He's reliable when he has it and has no problem bringing even a dime bag to me, but he just doesn't always have it. so I usually just buy what I can from whoever I can get it off of, which is why I have a hard time finding anything more than middies.

Also, I ran out of metal screens for my bong bowl, and the hole is huge, any alternatives to covering the hole and still getting smoke from the bowl without having to suck my lungs out? I heard using a pebble?

5. you should be able to find a cheap little hand scale at your area smoke shop for a few bucks, as for screens if you can take the screen of your sink faucet, that will work, if not sometimes smoke shops have those too.

6. well he obvious aint gettin bomb shit for 40 a qt

if you lookin for a cheap way just asking him to scale it out in front of you...that simple

and there is no reason why he wouldnt want to unless he is skimpin you

7. be like dude scale this for me and ill smoke you a g

8. and if its short be like your lame dog and walk away

9. hahah naw you dont owe him shit

just tell that ***** to scale it no questions asked

you dont owe him a favor for showing you he is giving you what your buying

10. 40 for a 1/4...
    must be shwag

11. everybody gets different deals bro .

just depends on who you know .

besides a qt of regs here goes for 20 .

12. finally someone also see's the truth. thanks for posting this it was getting old reading the "must be schwag, must be mids" posts.

13. yes i did contradict myself when i said that . just depends on who you know and whats the situation

for all you know this kid could of just robbed somebody of a couple pounds (OP wouldnt mention that hopefully) and hes gunna hook him up for cheap

that likely? no but just an example...you never know .

14. Its mids, I know that already. I just don't know if its high mids or reg mids. I know its not lows though.
    I was talking to him and he said "I usually sell quarters for 50" and I talked him down to 40... so that's the reasoning behind that.
    Also, the thing is he usually drives it to me and Idk if he'll have his scale with him, but I'll try to call him before hand.
    I'm most likely just going to put my trust into him, since he gave me more than I paid for last time I bought from him. :smoking: