Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a QP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigtoe, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Right on.

Have some Rep.

Unless your a 100% certified card carrying bad ass mutha fuck'ah. Leave the rod at home, grow your own & find a new class or associates.

2. I would like to add, if you feel you need a gun to safely complete a transaction, then its probably not a transaction worth pursuing.

3. What does any of that have to do with the price of a QP of mids?

Hijacked to the max.

I'd pay 320-350

4. i can get a qp of mids for 275 easy. it all depends on the area ur in

5. Okay but there are so many problems with this statement. Think about it. Let me put it a way you might understand better. Marijuana was frowned upon because people didn't understand it, and due to racism. So it was made illegal. The reason? Because it would be harder to get, so people wouldn't use it. That worked out nice didn't it? I'm 19. Marijuana is illegal, if I were 21, alcohol would not be, but pot still would. I can get pot way easier than I could alcohol, so saying stricter laws would prevent them from being in the wrong hands is just ignorant. When things are made illegal, they go to the black market, where nothing is regulated, things are shady, and more dangerous.

You should feel the need to protect yourself ALWAYS. You gotta remember people are animals, literally. You never know what might happen, good people are put in bad situations all day everyday.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

6. Well, that may be the case but I take comfort in the fact that I can carry a gun in case someone decides to pull a gun on me.

And just for the record, statistics don't mean shit.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

7. wow ur shit is cheap, eighths here are 40-50 and a gram is twenty, and ounces are a lot more

8. I never said I didn't trust the people I deal with. I trust them a lot more than most people do their dealers. The part I don't trust is a little something called a variable, i.e. One of my dealers friends over that I don't know.

You can never plan what happens day by day. So why not try being aware that today could be your last? If you knew that carrying a gun everyday could one day promise that you get another day to say "I love you" to your family I'm pretty sure you would reconsider.
    So before you try judging my right as an American to protect myself via carrying a handgun, maybe you should stop and think about the reasons why we, the people, carry and what people had to do to ensure we could carry and avoid a dictatorship.
    /rant

9. Prolly gonna get charged like 350-400

Man, dont carry a gun at all for a QP. I could see if u where buying mad weight like a couple pounds or more. Bad enough (God forbid) if u get pulled over you got a QP but add a gun charge to that....nah not worth it. Do your transaction, carry a friend or 2 with you

10. While we're pathetically throwing around gun statistics, look at the fact that Washington, D.C. has a higher homicide rate (strict gun laws) than place with relaxed gun laws (Alaska, the South). It's a cultural issue, not a legal one; if they want them, guns are acquired regardless of the current law.

11. Don't carry a gun. If you are paranoid about picking up a QP and getting jumped just go to his house (don't buy a QP in a parking lot, that's how you get caught.) tell him you don't have the money on you (which you won't) ask to see the weed first (if he says no just leave.) make sure it is what you want then tell him to bring it with you and bring him back to your house, give him the cash, take the weed, drive him home.

If you are really paranoid I guess you could pat him down for weapons and make sure no one is following (some of his friends waiting to jump you at your house or something)

Or you could do the deal right in front of the police station. Don't make it look suspicious and no one is dumb enough pull a weapon on someone in front of a police station.

12. well, you could get a gun, but for those of us who dont think we are fiddy cent or some bullshit you should be safe bcause you probably won't be buying it from the sketchiest mother fucker in the world, just go buy it and go home to smoke it. problem solved, no one dies, and you get high sooner.

13. I've mentioned many times, that I don't mess with sketchy people. All I'm saying is that you never know what could happen. YOU don't decide when something goes wrong in your life. All you can do is be prepared for the worst. And what's the worst that can happen during a transaction? Someone pull a gun and either take your money or shoot you then take your money. Either way, I would be threatened for my life; which is why I would carry.

Sorry that most of you guys that are still in high school don't realize that shit can happen but one day you will wake up and realize life is too beautiful to let something preventable take your life.

14. guns are for crack and heroin dealers not for potheads

15. Way to be stereotypical.

In times of a recession...people tend to do more extreme things than usual. I never said you should have to carry, but if one feels they aren't safe picking up a qp or more, there are things one can do to make themselves safe.

Only reason why I carry is because since I've moved to Orlando, I have learned you can't trust a lot of the people you once thought you could.

16. yea i understand where your coming from, orlando is a sketchy place in general, i got a buddy that lives in longwood which i know isn't close to orlando but he deals with shit in orlando a couple times a week..

luckily in key west i don't have to worry that much because the only people i deal with when it coems to green our co-workers and friends from high school that i knew before i started smokin, and i know they don't carry guns...

17. Yeah that's how it is in Tampa, I grew up with the people I deal with. if I have some shit, they come over...if they have some shit, I go over there. no problems.

I move to Orlando and my friends are having their cars broken into, houses broken into at gun point. I got some guy walkin around in my apartment looking into my neighbors house. So hell yeah I'm going to have protection. I'd be damned if I'm gonna let some guy break into my house and threaten my family's and myself's life. That guy will be leaving in a body bag. Its him or me and I'll make sure it aint me.