Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wackitobacki24, Jan 30, 2014.

1. [quote name="Tokeup2day" post="19438943" timestamp="1391136367"]ahh I can see the confusion, I always think of an illadelph bong when I see his name. Can only see a party of his avi though as I'm on my phone. Could be we're both right! Lol[/quote]Yeah, I can see the confusion. Me being from where I'm from I relate it to the place before the brand. I guess we'll find out!Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19438956" timestamp="1391136517"]Yeah, I can see the confusion. Me being from where I'm from I relate it to the place before the brand. I guess we'll find out!Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] yeah I'm really hoping he posts the answer now.hahaha

3. [quote name="Sammyy" post="19438945" timestamp="1391136404"]whats good im in philly theres weight out here for sure[/quote]Oh I know there's weight lol. Just didn't know that much. I'm not in the market till summer unfortunately. We'll call it a long T-break. That's why I want to go nuts when the time comesSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I've bought pounds before. It was pretty chill, but that's only because I am never coming out of my pocket for that kind of weight unless I AM SURE that it's legit. 

5. #45 stoner099, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    pounds are expensive

6. Used to have bows of mid in the closet... shit started business on a QP- what's good, nyugga? what's REALLY good?!

7. [quote name="theshadowshower" post="19437966" timestamp="1391127152"]I'm most likely more southern (geography wise) than you... It's not lingo it's ignorance, dro means hydroponics witch means grown in water... Kush is a strain... I've only seen people in the ghetto call dank weed droSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] stop doing such a douchebag bro. You know what he meant. You don't have to be a smartassSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="stephenpowns" post="19439461" timestamp="1391141589"]stop doing such a douchebag bro. You know what he meant. You don't have to be a smartassSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] being*Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19438779" timestamp="1391134833"]I'm assuming you're from the Philadelphia area because of your username? I am as well. Is this also where you get these pounds you speak of? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]bout 1 hr 45 min from philly...illadelph is a brand

10. Nope I grow them.

Attached Files:

11. [quote name="STilladelph" post="19439562" timestamp="1391143002"]bout 1 hr 45 min from philly...illadelph is a brand[/quote]Yeah, me and @[member="Tokeup2day"] were talking about this and curious lolSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="stephenpowns" post="19439461" timestamp="1391141589"]stop doing such a douchebag bro. You know what he meant. You don't have to be a smartassSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Your about 10 hours late on that one Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I used to buy pounds but is there a question attached with this lolSent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19440693" timestamp="1391163321"]Yeah, me and @[member="Tokeup2day"] were talking about this and curious lolSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]yeah im a penn state alum and illadelph was the first bong ive ever hit