Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound tonight..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aernt you the same kid that wants to shove keif up ur ass? cant wait for school to start back. i bet u annoy ur classmates too lol

2. Hahaha he went from negative rep to positive rep back to negative rep in one day. :hello:

3. Haha...That would make the news.:cool:

4. LOL Exactly

5. Yeah but just barely now I see it cause you said that.

6. I'm gonna go pick up at around 11 Tonight (it's 2:21 here) and I don't have any big friends available, just some tall scrawny ones but they know how to scrap. Should I just bring them and tell em I'll give em some bud after?? or would that be weird? It's my homie hookin me up phat so I'm not to worried about him fuckin me over I'm just worried about the cops. Btw my cat thread got deleted?? Fuckk man :(

7. No, go alone. More than 2 teenagers driving at night is shady.

8. Tupperware containers never worked for me. Id leave a half in an 'airtight' 'smell proof' Tupperware container, and the smell would seep out very quickly. I just moved to a legit mason jar, $7 at Ace Hardware, and it works marvelously.

9. 2000 a pound? Thats fucked.

10. just don't be a fucking retard like my buddy was. I went on a major cruise with him because we had nothing to do and nowhere to go and we just wanted to get stoned. So we're packing bowl after bowl and he decides to tell me about 25 minutes in that his license plate is expired. Sure enough, about 10 minutes later a cop gets on our ass and flips the lights on. Bottom line, buddy got possesion and paraphenelia charge, ( I got nothing because we had already smoked all my bud before we got pulled over, thank jesus)

11. put it in trash bags, in your TRUNK. make sure your vehicle is all in working order.. break lights work, headlights, etc. its crucial that you dont do any traffic violations.. then you will have no reason to be pulled over. if a cop stops you, stay cool, and refuse a search if he asks.. youll be good.. know your rights

12. I ended up liking almost all of this page. Just sayin'.

13. Don't bring anyone you'll scare the dealer and I doubt he'll want to deal with you but if hes tight with you don't worry at all trust me if he wants to keep you as a customer he'll be legit.

14. #114 andy3191, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    God dam thats funny.

15. you are the biggest troll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.