Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound tonight..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. sometimes i wonder if oscar died this way.

2. He says he has 20 strains, but no matter what you say, he'll give you the same pound.

3. smoke mad cigs to cover up the weed smell

4. A mythological Scandinavian creature. They be everywhere up in this bitch. Let's just say that my sword gets a lot of use.

5. Nah, he disappeared off the coast of Mexico in 1974...More or less he probably mouthed off to the wrong people and they just tossed the Samoan bastard overboard into the ocean, 300 pounds worth of Samoan doesn't float too well.:cool:

6. Hey you guys, check out a pound of the sick ass weed I bought from my dealer, I get all dank because I live in Cali and I got that medical shit so check out this loud ass fire dank guys.

[​IMG]

>I'm making fun of OP<

7. Does anyone know where I can find the thread where he freaks out cause he saw a cat, and if you can get a link to his rug bug thing he rubs on his balls that be great. My favorite one by him so far is the official chased by helicopter thread.

8. mine is named elvis.................thank you very much

9. Here's some good advice. Take a package with a postal address on it and hide the pound in there with coffee beans on top. Mail is considered federal property so local county pussy cops can't open it. Throw it in your trunk, and have of bag of mcDeez on your passenger seat. You should be fine.

10. The one where he rubs his balls got deleted...

11. Get 4 different oz's of 4 of the best strains.

Also make sure ALL components on your car are working right (turn signals, brake lights, headlights, license plate light bulb).

And not joking, but either bring a piece that's clearly visible with you or a few big guys (they don't have to be black) so they know not to fuck with you.

Even when I go to pick up smaller sacks than this (few oz's) I do all this, fuck having it all setup then to be fucking jacked

12. I cant find the cat one again I wanted to post this on that thread
    [​IMG]

13. dont tell this kid to bring a gun even if he is a troll

14. Lmao but I've been checking all his threads out, and my favorite is still the helicopter one. I like the one where he said he's gonna shove kief up his ass that's classic.

15. I have not seen those lmao

16. Damn, you guys are harsh.

17. When it comes to avatars, anyone notice my slight custom avatar? No one has mentioned it yet :p

18. I have noticed it I think it is cute but I am just a girl lol I want to make a siggy pic but I can never get it right.

19. Hahahaha yeah he made a thread about a helicopter chasing him and he had 30 plants in his garage but he says he has never gotten any more then an ounce ... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.