Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound tonight..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please, enlighten me here...But where, in the blue hell, is this "good advice" you speak of?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE IT IS!!:cool:

2. Ya know whats funny is that i kinda imagine his picture speaking everytime i read his post.

3. me too ^^^^^^

4. Most of you guys I associate more with your avatars then your names. When one of the frequent posters here changes theirs it fuck with me for a bit. I would imagine this guy's avatar speaking more if, instead of a mouth-face, his avatar was like Assy McGee or something.

5. Lol take the money and buy a new car if yours is so shitty XD

6. I look absolutely nothing like my avatar...Witness Prot...Err, Oscar is dead.:cool:

7. #67 InstaBlaze, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I wish I looked like my avatar...

8. That could be interesting.:cool:

9. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, so's Elvis, Tupac, and Jimmy Hoffa.

10. ha me too!

Honestly though, i dont see the big issue with SOME "trolls". For me sometimes they take the edge off my day and give me a little laugh. Some i agree are straight up stupid and cause mayhem, but i do quite enjoy SOME of their stories. If i'm having a shitty day (i don't know about you guys) i find it "Helpful" to have a laugh at these threads. Trolls CAN be useful to those looking to not take things too seriously sometimes.

IF you are really coping a pound then just dow hat the others said and do not smoke and make sure your car is in full working condition for the cops not to pull you over for something small like a license plate/tail light out.
    Safe travels bro and to all in GC STAY HIGH!

11. Dont a pound of the same strain. See if you can get mataro blue cause supposedly its a "super strain". Also dont get caught, come back with pics.

12. I sometimes don't have an issue with trolling either. If they make a couple of funny troll posts, then it's okay. But when you post 6 million crappy threads and start calling respected members of the site trolls because they are telling you how much of an idiot they are.

13. Fuck with 'em, trust me here...It's awesome.:cool:

14. In for pictures later.

As far as your car goes make sure all your lights work(brake, turn, headlights and whatehre else. if you have a cracked tail light ZERO white light can be seen. Drive correctly and you should have to worry about being pulled over

15. Sorry man, don't keep your hopes up.

16. Ur a lucky ass dude! I would buy some air freshners to make sure ur car doesnt smell. Also I would get a couple different kind of strains. And dony worry theres no reason u should get stopped if ur obeying all the driving laws. Its not like cops automatically know if someone is driving with a pound of weed

17. Busted troll got busted

18. Put that shit in big bag, cover it with a blanket, and put it in your trunk. Its probably going to reek so its a must you put it in your trunk. Don't speed, and don't go by areas where known cops hang around.

Tell us how it goes.

19. I'm gonna be surprised if you actually go through with this bu I have a feeling your just gonna get some random pic of a pound from google and put it on the apprentice forum than everyone's just gonna hate on you more for putting it in the wrong forum than your gonna get mad and say that it's real guys I'm not a troll

20. What Is a troll?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.