Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound tonight..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like a train wreck.:cool:

2. God, thank you! Damn -rep limits

3. Mushroom ever since u been posting that you give me -rep people have been giving me +rep, and because I entertain them. Stop trolling and gtfo if you have no positive feedback to my dillema.

4. LOL I know, I was hoping I wasn't limited on him yet.

5. I've never laughed so hard.

6. Thats because they are 13 years old. You need to get banned. You have not contributed one good thing here. Ever.

7. $2,000 is a good price seeing I usually get good lbs for 1900-2300 depending on strain. I would say it depends on you...if you like smoking a bunch of different strains or all the same...personally I would go by quarters like mentioned above.

I wouldn't smoke at that house before driving either. Use airtight glass jars.

8. Why is this kid still at gc? He just won't give up will he? Dam trolls......

9. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZHJiptCMiA&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

10. I'm not a fucking trolls. Look at my threads, how many people have laughed? It's entertainment. And I like how your trolling my thread, thanks..

11. Yeah buddy, he's the troll here :laughing: Chill out, hit your aluminum foil, rub bugs on your dick, go outside and have fun because school's going to start soon.

12. Learn the definition of a troll.

13. While we're on the topic of rep....I think rep should be given to people who help others a great deal....not entertain... : /

14. No, I trolled your thread...Everyone else has made amazingly good points about this thread. I'm the fuckin' entertainment here, Goddamnit, man!:cool:

15. Your rep wouldn't be red if you had anything to contribute...

And the +rep you described sounds like pity rep, which is just lame on the givers part.

16. It's funny too if you look through my posts I post some really good advice, seriously stop hating is all you have time to do is go on every single one of my threads and post shit?

17. Yeah, rubbing bugs on your dick and aluminum foil bongs are sure great :laughing:

18. When you make a thread about putting shit on your dick, it counteracts those few and far between good posts, unless those thread are you version of advice

19. #60 InstaBlaze, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What really good advice so you give? Please link me to that thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.