Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound tonight..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn kids, mine is named God.:cool:

2. #22 gwardmonger316, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mine is named Richard... Original, I know.
    Edit: Agree with don't smoke and check all lights.

3. Might as well of named it Dick...Ah, wait, I got it now.:cool:

4. This dude does nothing but post troll and lie threads.

Boo this kid.

5. I feel like "FredTheNunKing" is supposed to be some kind of pun based off of "fucking" but I can't figure it out.

6. I think about this everytime I see him name..Fred explain lol

7. I always thought it had more of a David Koresh feel, like he runs a cult of people that believe that when they die an alien spaceship comes and takes them...Oh, wait, sorry, that's Scientology.:cool:

8. Don't forget this is the same person that "freaked out" because a cat stood next to him while smoking, and claims it ran into a fence or something. Then posted a thread about it this morning

Not the most shiny penny in the fountain, and I sincerely doubt he is copping an elbow. When I flipped elbows, clients are fairly intelligent at that level of trafficking. So you can see why I doubt this 100%.

OP, STOP TRYING SO HARD.

9. BOO! Good thing summers almost over. Now all the little troll children will return to there caves.

10. lets see a pic of your stack bro
    let me guess? you dont have a camera
    ur just a bored dumbass jit.

11. Would be funny if he smoked it all though.:cool:

12. Dude, just fucking stop. Your just going to get someone in trouble and get beat the fuck up.

13. A pound? He isn't going to get beat up...No, man, they use leeches when people buy that much weight.:cool:

14. #37 HxCurt, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    I bet 3/4 of the year he gets these stories out in homeroom... I hate summerkids

Oops, just turned his rep red :x

15. There is a slight entertainment value to them though.:cool:

16. Especially when they get shut down :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.