Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a piece from craigslist, i think legit!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mushroomsyo, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I saw a wanted ad on craigslist of a guy who wanted to buy name brand clothes and shoes, so I offered to sell him my Nikes that I've been trying to sell lately. He offered a trade, and said he could give me watches or clothes or jackets and stuff or 420 glass. I said id be interested in 420 glass. He asked if I was a snitch and I said no ofc lol. And he emailed me some pics of a bubbler and a few pipes. So i want him to meet me at my house tomorrow to trade my shoes for that bubbler, is this a good idea? I mean could it be a cop or what? And should I maybe meet at a public place like a street corner? Any ideas on how I can make this go smoothly? Or is it even a good idea? Because this bubbler is a steal its really nice and I realllly want it. Thanks for advice guys

Btw, if it is a cop (could it possibly be??:confused:) what should I do or say to ensure my safety? Like say oops I didn't know? Lol thanks guys I know I may sound dumb but I'm just feelin a bit paranoid:}

2. Your good man.

3. It's not that's it's Craigslist. I've night literally tons of stuff of there, no problems or rape haha.
    But I just couldn't buy a used pipe. Just never know what some one else did with it.
    I mean if it's a friends I might, depending on how well I know them, and yeah you can clean them but it's still I personally couldn't do it.

And if it's a cop just yell rape and run.

4. Couldn't be a cop that's entrapment

5. Call it a water pipe and you'll be good.

6. So cops aren't allowed to do that even? Are you sure?

7. I might just say I thought it was a flowerpot maybe:) should I make him clean it of resin first?

8. [quote name='"Mushroomsyo"']I might just say I thought it was a flowerpot maybe:) should I make him clean it of resin first?[/quote]

Are you gonna give him dirty Jordans ?

9. Wait, he says his pieces are very resinated, does that mean for sure he's not a cop? Cause a cop wouldn't have resinated pieces right? Sorry again I'm just a bit paranoid haha now meet at my house or a street corner?

10. Just do it. Even if it is a cop and you find out, just don't buy it lol.

11. Never have anyone go to your house un less you know the person. Meet at McD's or something..

12. if anything he should be paranoid... Your trading shoes.. hes trading paraphernalia

13. I never meet anyone from Craigslist at my house. Maybe a paranoid precaution, but in case some nutjob feels like it isn't a good deal, I don't want them knowing where I live. I usually use the excuse that my apartment has a gate and is hard to find, and offer to meet at a grocery store or strip mall or something nearby. I just don't want strangers knowing where I live. That's just me.

As far as cops, I think as long as you call it a water pipe/tobacco pipe they'd have a hard time pinning anything on you. Possible I guess, but I would kinda doubt it. I think you're good. I just wouldn't meet at your house, personally.

14. Def go public OP. Never let a stranger case your house.

15. Can anybody tell me if it could possibly be a cop? Because I can't really claim water pipe because i have and he has text messages that incriminate me in wanting a "marijuana bubbler". Can he use those against me? Is it even possible that its a cop?

16. [quote name='"Mushroomsyo"']Can anybody tell me if it could possibly be a cop? Because I can't really claim water pipe because i have and he has text messages that incriminate me in wanting a "marijuana bubbler". Can he use those against me? Is it even possible that its a cop?[/quote]

Oh no you mentioned MARIJUANA BUBBLER?!?

Better go hide in a hole because the DEA will be kicking your door in

17. Just trade it already lol

18. You sure I'm good guys? Anybody had an experience like this?

19. [quote name='"Codeman94"']Just trade it already lol[/quote]

Right haha he's still asking for advice

20. You will be fine