Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a new piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gamesterrr, Sep 19, 2007.

1. I am considering buying myself a new piece as an end of probation present.:D I am looking at several from grasscity.co.uk. I was wondering if anybody had any experiance with them and could guide me in the direction of a good bong.
    The ones I am looking at are
    Mad Scientist by Molino
    [​IMG]

Mr Li by weedstar

[​IMG]

Anyone have any opinions on which one i should get?

EDIT: sorry if this is considered advertising

2. phx trinity, or LUX, or illadelph. but if u dont got the dough i hear molino mad scientist is an excellent bong

3. I'm looking for something in the $50-$80 range so Roor, Lux PHX and the like are out.

4. Go for the weedstar (although I'd get a larger model). The molino is small, takes too much water to fill, and the perc sucks. The weedstar has nice thick glass. Make suree you're ok with a carb on it, though.

5. I was leaning toward the weedstar. has anyone in the U.S ordered a glass piece from grasscity.co.uk before? did it arrive alright?

6. Look up that bong in the threads, someone within a month just had the molino scientist and Im sure he would tell you how its been so far...I will try to find the thread

7. I have decided to buy the Mr. Li by weedstar, I am now wondering if grasscity.co.uk does a good job of shipping to the us.

8. im in the uk and order from them all the time no problems, and i have hurd nothing but good from US customers aswell.

9. Only when I am coming off a tolerance break.:D

10. get the weedstar hightower.