Buying a new bong, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 2girls1dave, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I've got $125, I know I can't get anything spectacular with that but do you guys have any suggestions on any bongs? thanks :bongin:

2. I'm a big fan of simple gravity bongs personally, cheap and effective.

3. anyone have any suggestions of an actual tube? lol

4. Straight SYN on A L T sorry i would post a link but the site is blocked off of GC

5. hey you're the guy who sent me the organwick :p thanks hahah i loved it

6. Wait for April and the massive sales that will occur on nearly every website for 4/20.

I always eye up the Glasscity/SNOB 6-arm bubbler here on GC. For $125 you can't really go wrong and it looks great.

As far as tubes go, I would pick up a simple 5mm-9mm straight tube like a HVY or something.

7. No problem man, I'm happy to hook up a fellow New Yorker

8. SSFG travel tube with showerhead downstem diffuser and mini inline ashcatcher. Perfect quality beginner setup :bongin:

9. Travel Tube
    Clear Diffuser
    Mini Inline Ash Catcher
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you just got the travel tube and the mini inline ashcatcher, that would be $120 before tax and shipping, and that would be well worth it my man.:bongin:

10. [quote name='"Potencies"']

Travel Tube
    Clear Diffuser
    Mini Inline Ash Catcher

If you just got the travel tube and the mini inline ashcatcher, that would be $120 before tax and shipping, and that would be well worth it my man.:bongin:[/quote]

Shits awesome wheres this from

11. ssfgglass.com

12. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']ssfgglass.com[/quote]

Thanks I have a straight tube with a worked Alex K already( go to the official straight tube appreciation thread to check it out) but im sick of havin to change the water after 3 fuckn bowls tht mini inline woould make it the perfect setup..is tht website reliable for shipping n wht not?

13. Oh yes, brotha. SSFG makes great quality glass, and is 100% reliable. SSFG will include the showerhead diffused downstem with the travel tube for $15 if you purchase the showerhead downstem and travel tube at the same time.

Send them an email if you have any questions. They respond really quickly. :bongin:

I would highly suggest you get this setup, you won't be dissapointed :bongin: