Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying a new bong on $100 budget

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke4Free420, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Ok so I'm new to the whole ganja experience and I'm ready to buy a new bong at my head shop (my pipe doesn't get me high enough and I keep getting ash in my mouth). My question is, what quality of a GLASS bong can I get for $100?? I would like for it to be at least a decent one that will get the job done.

2. #2 hansarvin, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Should be able to get an Ehle for that price, that's what I'm going to get when I move out. Also you will probably get more replies in the toking tools section.

Edit: Oh, at your local headshop? Go in and have a look around, you'll know the one when you see it.

3. You can probably get a decent no brand bong for around 100. Its probably cheaper if you get one online more selection and probably better prices then your local head shop.

4. I first thought like you too. "I'll spend $100 on a glass bong." Instead, invest a little more money, save a little more and get a vaporizer. I've got a vaporizer and its aweeeet

5. online will be cheaper than the headshops locally, and you can find great checkslovakia (sp) glass cheap.

6. just go to like 5 head shops all around your area. and once you have found your bong try to haggle with the price.

7. This is pretty sick for the price. It's a couple dudes in BC and I stumbled upon their website... sickkk Kush.ca

8. Whatever you get, just don't be walking into the store saying "I'm here to buy a bong". You'll be walking right back out as fast as you walked in.