Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a lot of dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rairs_baptism, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Okay, So I seem to have a problem with buying dank. Not that I can't find it, I just don't wanna keep spending 50 dollars on an 8th, and having it last not that long. I, like many people have a problem with saving money, EVEN when knowing that if I save money, I can have a big bag of dank (an ounce - that's a lot to me)

Are there are tips/pointers anybody has for me for saving money, what is some things that you do to help you budget for dank?

2. what are u smoking out of?

get a vaporizer it will save u a lot in the long run or if a vape is to expensive get a one hitter or a chillum

3. I don't. I smoke mids a lot now, because it's cheap and still gets me high. Might wanna try this sometime.

4. I have a chillum, and a bong, which the bong doesn't get used as much as I'd like to. I just can't help to smoke weed all day everyday, it's too good.

5. Spending way more money isn't necessary. I buy very high mids, / low dank for 25-30 an eight. But that's in Canada, my eighth of dank is only 35-40 tops, and that's medical strains. I'd stick with way more weed in mids then not so much dank, if you're paying 50 an eighth.

6. #7 Phamas, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    I am in the same boat as OP, but if I had your prices I wouldn't be. My current solution is to buy 60-80$ worth, fridays only. My uncle died in december and I just found out that my Grandfathers kidneys are only functioning at 15% and he refuses dialysis so its just a matter of time.. to say the least I've been smoking quite a bit of herb

7. Instead of smoking weed all day everday, you need to limit your use to the afternoon or something like I try to do. You have something to look forward to all day and your high is that much better because you were sober all day. You'll save a lot of bud and generally not fuck with your tolerance as bad as I did.

8. That's what I'm trying to do. Its so much more rewarding and relaxing if you save it for evening.

on another note, wake&bake:smoking:

9. just save money, lol its not that hard. go without smoking for a little while

i recently turned up my game as well, used to buy just in 1/4 oz at a time but at 120 a Q, it was getting rediculous, so i took some of my savings and bought an oz for 360, now i dont spend that much money, i either keep it all for me and it will last for months or i sell it cheap to a friend just to get rid of it to buy a new oz.

10. I should start considering these tips. My funds have been dropping dramatically.

11. Grow your own! Or just stop smoking for a while to save your money?

12. you can keep doing this, just do grav bongs hits (buckets, waterfalls) they conserve weed A LOT. More then a vape IMO.

13. around here mids are sold for 30 an eight and dank is 60 an eigth. i normally will smoke 1 gram of mids to get high or a half gram of dank. so they both would last the same amount of time, but dank keeps u higher longer, has a better high, tastes better, and i normally get lessed burned out. I also normally just take bong hits though. and i only hit dank outa the bong since mids just dont milk as well or taste as good in my experience

hope that made sense

14. I was staring at your sig trying to figure out why it was a pickle until I read your name.

15. Well...I would not recommend this to everyone, but what I did when I was in this situation(As in, just not being able to save up enough money to buy in bulk) What I did was I would get cash off my credit card, then use that. As long as you pay it back before the grace period is over you are golden. But if you are the type that tends to accumulate debt I would not do this. Only do this if you KNOW that you are going to be able to pay it off next paycheck....Buying weed you can't afford is the worse idea every haha....well...pretty close anyway :p