Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a half Oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Finne33, Mar 24, 2014.

1. I HATE buying. I dont have a car, and still live with my parents, so buying can be both sketchy and complicated. Because of this, I would like to buy a larger amount, so I dont have to buy for a while. What Im wondering is, will a half Oz fit in one of those small mason jars? Also, I am paying $135 and he said its some good dank, is this a good price? One more question: I have read online that bigger amounts smell alot more, is this true? Because the most I have had before is about 5gs.

Sorry for all the questions!

2. That's a decent deal if it's good stuff. Less than 10/g so always a plus and yes it will smell more so don't go walking into any police stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. More worried about my parents smelling it. Do you think it will fit into one of these? image.jpg

4. Mmm. Depending on if they buds are really fluffy or not. It'll be a tight fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I dont mind the buds getting a little smashed. I mean I enjoy a beautiful nug as much as the next guy, but as long as it gets the job done I dont care too much. Haha

6. Not a bad price
    Those mason jars look pretty stubby, you might need two. It depends how dense it is and how big the buds are.
    My last half filled up a 250ml mason jar

7. a half O will fit into a small mason jar, like the ones your parents have in their kitchen cabinet. I can put about 20 grams in mine. 

8. A half oz will fit in one of the ball 6oz mason jars perfectly.

9. Yeah i put an ounce in that same jar, and that sounds like a fair price to me

10. I think that jar is too small for a half oz. You should also look into buying a scale since you've never bought more than 5gs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Should be able to fit and if its good weed that's a pretty good deal.

And yes its gonna STANK. But the jars will help with that.

12. A proper half O should be around 14g. It might be a little too much for a small mason jar, what you paid is standard for high grade around here, so as long as the bud is dank, it's a fair deal.

It's a big step going from 5g to 14. You should scale to be sure.

13. Dude, look at the picture again, that size looks WAY too small for a half oz. I have a mason jar around that size, and it only holds about 4-5 grams. Mind you, I didn't compress the nugs like OP said he was going to do.

14. Lol shit I guess I can't see the scale of em...I was thinkin they'd be maybe a few Gs short but now that you mention it those are tiny

15. That's a nice deal! And I'm pretty sure you can fit an ounce in a mason jar

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. You'll be fine. I can fit an O in the normal jar. You're jar is half of the normal one.