Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a bub, what to look for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miniroor, May 8, 2012.

1. I might buy a bubbler soon. What should i look for when i go?

2. It'd be smart to look for a bubbler.

3. Look for the quad bubbler, 4 chambers bubbling will give u a rip like no other. Be around 100-150$

4. My personal favorite is sherlock bubs. they're easier to clean and in my opinion just look bad ass

5. Look for thick glass. Other than that just make sure it's comfortable. Sherlocks are usually cheaper than hammers and unless you have long hair, i'd get one over a hammer just because of the cost.

6. I'd get a sherlock because they're bad ass, and then I'd look for thick ass glass along with a good amount of room for the water to chill.

7. Anything with thick glass. Also make sure its a slide and not a carb. Depending on your price range i would want a 2 chambered or more bub. Oh and dont forget the ice chamber.