Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by papersoverblunt, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to buy a good bong from one of the local headshops. One of the problems is I don't have access to it for a couple of reasons that I would rather not talk about ;) but me and my friend where sitting in the park and this dude who was sketchy as fuck came up to us and asked if we wanted to blow trees with him. We said we were fine and we took down his number to give him a call. He said he was 18 and could buy us what ever we wanted. Sooo I was wondering if I gave this sketchy motherfuck $150 and let him buy me and my friends a bong. + We could beat the shit out of him if he stole it.
    Any opinions would help! Ahah

2. Soooo basically, you're underage? Bye :wave:

3. Where does it say I'm under age??? Me and my true ds got into deep shit with the owner

4. #4 Lavions, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

5. Yes, give the sketchy dude you met in a park but don't otherwise know $150 to buy you a bong. Sounds like a plan.

After all you can always "beat the shit out of him" if he steals it. That is if he doesn't walk out the backdoor of the head shop never to be seen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.