Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a bong.. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMidsMan, Jan 30, 2009.

1. So my buddy is buying a new bong for his room. Were heading up to the flea market on Saturday. He wants to spend around $100 and get a decent bong. Any suggestions?

2. #2 MakaveliArts, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    Weedstar bongs are good quality and cheap. Best value I have seen. Try to get one w/ a diffused downstem, and if they have a Roor Carbon Filter (Imagine a bowl where you put carbon rocks into) definiately pick up one of those. You will need a Gauze (Like a screen but it looks like a glass pebble) if you get the roor attachment. Make sure you get all the correct size Joint upgrades as there are two main sizes used (Your bowl wont fit). I will come with pictures of the items I stated. You could always buy your stuff online for better deals.

Roor Carbon Filter Adapter

Gauze

The two joint sizes are 18.8 and 14.(8? Brainfart) Try to get a 18.8 as many prefer it.

If you get a bong that has percolators (Makes the smoke go through more water so it is cleaner) you may want to invest in a ash catcher (pre cooler) that will keep your bong cleaner so you do not have to clean it nearly as much, the carbon filter also helps with this. Weedstar makes value ash catchers also...

Weedstar ashcatcher

3. Weed Star eh? Ill def check those out. +rep for the post

4. Thanks man, I am buying one off the site I posted. I used my friends and they look so awesome in your hand. I thought it was a few hundred dollar bong, it hit like one, and it cost 60 for the bong, 23 for the ash catcher. I was amazed.

5. well, if your goin to the flea, idk how many brandnames will be there, but if there is, look for EHLE, they are a good german company just below par with ROOR. idk about weedstar, ive heard their quality is pretty sketchy,

but def try to get a diffused downstem, an a/c would be prime. good luck findin that perfect bong! :smoke: