Buying A Bong - Looking For Advice On What To Buy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BVCS, May 23, 2013.

1. #21 Torontoke, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    I have a simple roor with a nice length the hit is so smooth ill edit the post with a pic after i clean it
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using the Grasscity App.

2. #22 BVCS, May 25, 2013
    Okay I looked up more videos and found a few that are the same style as Dr. Sheldon's, and I think that's exactly what I want now that I know how it works. I've seen most with the opening a lot closer to the diffuser though, I need one higher up like that so it can hold more water. What is that style called, showerhead?

I keep watching videos of it on youtube, that's definitely what I'm going to go for unless I see something better within the next few days. I'm getting all excited just watching it in action lmao.

3. I have a stemless double shower cap made by a local glass blower. It hits incredibly well!!!. I would go with a stemless bong that is for sure, and as for percs I love shower caps, honey/waffle cone, and disc; but I would avoid tree or dome percs.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Theres my roor hits like a fuccin champ. Best bong ive ever owned.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using the Grasscity Forum App.

Attached Files:

5. Ask the shop owner if they carry pyrex bongs. I am a big toker too, but price for me is an issue specifically because I have broken every glass bong i have ever owned. So I took my $100, bought a $15 acrylic bong and spent the rest on weed. I have dropped the acrylic several times since i bought it and it never broke.

6. #26 BVCS, May 25, 2013
    I found what I want. Pretty close to Dr. Sheldon's, but it's the fixed dome model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpXmWg5JOtA

Thanks to everyone who helped me make up my mind.

7. When are you getting one? I love seeing new glass

8. I would recommend an apix design stemline (If you can ship to your house) all the way for the price and design ur looking for, as im sure many others would on here, heres a video of mine its so smooth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcErOuZf_u0