Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying 5 Grams of Kush ~ Details

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rhilo, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Tell him that $100 is pretty expensive, and that you want at least a quarter.

2. Ask for a quarter. 5 for 100 is a rip.

3. i get oz's for 100 but it all depends on where you live i guess. As ricky would say "Supply and command"

4. In Florida it looks like the prices are 55-70 per eight so a quarter should be 105 - 140. For 100 dollars ask for 5.5 g or 6.

5. 5 grams for 100 is a ripoff,no matter where you are in the US.20 a gram tops,and you get price cuts as you buy higher amounts.tell him 7 grams for 100-110,or youll buy somewhere else.

or just buy 2 grams for 40,cuz it sounds to me like your buying from a gram dealer.he probably picks up like a half or an oz every week or so and just breaks it all down into dubs.these dealers are good to keep around when you only need small amounts,as there herb is usually really good,but if you want weight i suggest finding a new dealer,one that will do deals on 8ths and up.

6. Ur getting ripped off I could get 13g of some high end midshelf for that

7. Florida must be a cropshoot when it comes to prices... my friend from florida who grew (moved from MT to CO last year... growing even better shit now) hooked me up pretty good... i thought... but i was paying 50-60/eighth for his caregivers 40/eighth chronic :eek:

He gave me pretty good deals from his grows... 20-25/half eighth, 40-50/eighth... 70-80/q... he always kept the best nugs to himself though. I remember he sold me $270/2oz of terrible white russian... very stemmy, leafy and terrible bud formation... so fluffy and dry... i was 16 at the time and didn't care tho since my friends would always cop some off me ;) and they would pay a hefty $ too

8. #28 LSD THC, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    7.5grams of dank for $90 New York.

9. i get 80 dollar quarters in florida, and 70 dollar quarters in new york. i have good questions.

10. For $100 you should get 7 grams, thats a quarter ounce.

11. Thats retail price.

You want wholesale (I think, i get them mixed up) but what Im saying is you're still buying 20 per g even though when you buy weight you should get some off.. so a quarter of piff (dank) goes for like 85-120 depending on the different niiggaz you buy from.

p.s. a quarter is 7gs lol

12. [quote name='"Rhilo"']My dealer said $100 for 5 grams. Is this a good price?
    And for one person, how long could this last me? :smoke:[/quote]

nah, thats not really too good of a deal. plus u wana check if actually dank, usually if a dealer says kush theyre just bsing, but if its not dank u dont want to buy it. where i live a g is 20, so he'd be not giving u any off for 5 grams.

and it all depends on how dank and how your tolerance is. no one who says shit is gona actually know. your tolerance is based on your personal base tolerance (which varies from under .05g of dank to more than 4 times that) and how often you toke. me, for example, 5gs of dank usually would last me 3-4 weeks of conservative smoking, or 2 weeks of heavy toking.

13. Depends where you are. However, $20 a g should be a MAX. He isn't giving you a discount for buying in bulk at all.

14. I just bought 5 grams od master kush for $60. I wouldn't go over 70 for 5g in any case

15. #35 Almighty Sosa, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    I live in Florida and that's a complete RIP OFF!!!! I could get the 7s exotic shipped from cali(supposely from dealer) for 100 or I could get about  about twice that in mids(when im broke DONT JUDGE ME LOL).

16. Just an observation - Thread is two years old - OP was banned a long time ago. :smoke:

17. Man that's a rip off atleast in my state.

In California I can get a gram of fire for 10 bucks. I can get a half ounce for $75 and a quarter for $55.

Well I do know someone with a med card who gets FTP and then hooks it up.

18. #38 TheWhiteLighter, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014

LOL

19. Five grams for a hundred seems up there. In Detroit area I pay 50-65 for a quarter. and shiieet usually 600 for that quad