Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buyin Ounces

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GardenCityWeedman, Jul 4, 2013.

1. I'm going to Colorado soon, where do I needa go to or who do I need to go to to get an ounce pretty cheap??

2. take a trucker behind a gas station, open your mouth and get on your knees and after about 10 minutes you'll be rolling in ounces

3. I'd say ask the local police, they can always help you out with directions and such

4. Shit your pants like I did.

5. Yeah I'd just ask the cops bro it's what I did and it came from a grower so the oz was 100$ it was sick.

6. Ask the Goony patrol yo they got da dank

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

7. Real answer: go on craigslist and type in caregiver. Pics and pics all for you to chose from. 

8. Garden city , south Carolina?

9. garden city kansas??????

10. I'm not to far from Leavenworth

11. Reppin my hometown now. hell yeah!

12. Ask teens/young adults that look like they smoke a lot of weed, it's Colorado, people got hella weed there, I'd actually go so far as to just randomly ask people where da weed at and I'm sure someone can help you out, I'd try buying just a quad first then asking about an o just to make sure they're not sketchy

13. I'm staying in Colorado right now for vacation, and was able to get some bud. The easiest way is to go on Craigslist and search mmj, marijuana, weed, etc etc and find some that you like and is cheap and meet up with the person. It's that easy. Also while your down here check out the local head shops, a lot of locally blown glass for cheap.

14. Its legal in Colorado anyway so the people making sarcastic responses about asking the police. They can't do anything to you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. There is soooo much dank on craigslist in CO for crazy low prices. Brings a tear to my eye to see zips of fire for $150 when i pay $250 at the cheapest

16. I'm ready to gtfo Texas. I really want to move to Colorado but I can't convince the wife.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. All the ads on craigslist i see for colorado are strictly MMJ compliants and only deliver to people with a red card, well thats what it says, i mean would they really ask for a red card?

18. Be the alpha. Wear the pants my man. Or ask her if she wants to move while you're about to give her the dick.