Buyin a piece most likely a Pipe (need sugestions)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by GTea, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Ok so yeah Im 18 and still live with my parents so bongs are out ftm but pipes are cool and im gettin sick of having to roll j's, and blunts. SO I need suggestions on what kind of pipe to buy, brand, and where to get it. Website links are very much appreciated cause I'd like to buy it online cause theres only one head shop buy me and its kind of raggedy :(

btw did I mention it would be my first?

2. I just bought the Obliterator and I'm very happy with it.. Its a pretty cool pipe.. There's a bowl on the end that you just pack and screw on. It's very subtle and has been a very useful pipe so far.. It has a coil in the pipe that helps cool the smoke and prevents the pipe from pulling through which is also a very nice feature.. GC sells it here http://www.grasscity.com/is-bin/INT...2kkAAAEWfpJmOs3O&JumpTo=BrowseStandardCatalog but you can find it for only 22$ with the power of google :p

3. Thanks bro thats pretty cool

4. you could get a mini bubbler or a mini steamroller. my first pipe was a mini steamroller, i got it when i was 15 and still lived with my parents, they're nice little pipes and easy to hide.

5. got a site I could check out for a good mini? Like a brand?

6. sorry i don't know of any sites that have these. I always buy my pieces in headshops. I don't trust websites, the pieces are always overpriced and they might have flaws on them. Find a good headshop and get one there.

7. Just go to your local headshop and pick out the pipe you like or the cheapest one or WHATEVER. What kind of idiotic question is this???

8. Reread my op and then rethink your terminology as to my question bro

9. You really should get a mini steamroller, if your into name brands you can get a roor one off a certain website that will also give you a free wristband. They are amazing

10. we can't promote other websites,

the only website worth mentioning is grasscity.com. anything else would be against the rules.

11. Hey man, your situation might call for a small glass pipe. The first pipe I bought was a simple glass spoon with a carb. It worked wonders, hit smooth... only problem is that you do have to clean it 'cause they get grimy pretty quick.

12. Sounds cool ill check um out

13. My bad man sry :/