Buyers remorse

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by EndoMANIAC, May 15, 2011.

1. And millions would agree. Your point is irrelevant.

I was joking anyway, my next post gave it away.

2. He was listing good games, and I added GTA IV to that list. I love GTA 4, would be great if it had more options like San Andreas and less cops

San Andreas story > all though :smoke:

3. Yea San Andreas was gangsta. Id get all buff and just go murderlize hookers for cash... steal a lowrider and ram cops. It was the shit!

4. tbh I'm kinda with the "All console games are crappy now" guy...even though that's an exaggeration, I would say that in the last 4-5 years i regret 60-70% of the purchases I made, now I research every game I'm thinking of buying into the ground, I would read about em before but apparently that wasn't enough to keep the crap away.

That said there are tons of great console games too and I agree with pretty much all of the ones on Sour Kush's list esp. Mass Effect. It's joined FF 3, Chrono trigger, and Secret of Mana in the highest tier of best rpg's ever for me which is a big deal.

5. #45 xsouthparkx, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    I no longer purchase games. I think they're boring.

I would be purchasing the new Grand Theft Auto, but only if it has the flying vehicles cheat. That's the only fun thing in the game and they just so happened to take it away from the last one. It's the pits yo.

I started Secret of Mana a few years back and couldn't get into it... Maybe I should try again.

6. For you and anyone else thats never played MGS: Konami reveals Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders, Silent Hill HD remakes | Joystiq
    Posted this in another thread but figured I'd share here too.

Now you guys won't have any excuses not to play it. ZOE is pretty sick too, nice visuals and piloting Jehuty is fun.

Also just to add to the thread; Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and Dead Rising 2. Enslaved because I bought it day one put like an hour into it and haven't played it since, and DR2 also haven't beaten it also they're remaking it with Frank West as the main character and I'm probably gonna pick it up too just to have it sit on the shelf.

7. WHY wont they remake all the silent hill games? 1-4 we need an hd version of the first one. BECAUSE if you havent played them the 3rd is a direct sequel to the first one. Plus silent hill :The room would look so good in hd.

8. #48 Nato Jenkins, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    BTW I vote silent hill 3 as the scariest game on the ps2. That game is crazy insane! Second place....fatal frame.

i got so excited i wanted to post some of the comments from game faqs bout sh3

Violent, disturbing, disgusting and cruel\tc magnum\t8/10
    The Epitome in Survival Horror strikes back, in Style!\tCloud Gallen\t9/10
    They've come to witness the Beginning. The rebirth of Paradise, despoiled by mankind\tConquerer\t10/10
    Silent Hill 3 is definitely the best survival horror game on the PS2\tcvxfreak\t10/10
    Take a little bit of Silent Hill home with you...\tDamonD\t9/10
    Be afraid. Be very afraid.\tDeadmeat X\t8/10
    Silent Hill 3- One of the best survival horror games I have ever played!\tDevin\t10/10
    The good, the bad, and the incredibly disturbing...\tdoktorsquidd\t7/10
    Grab that old teddy bear of yours and don't play alone!\tEmpressOfTheStars\t8/10
    Silent Hill 3 - The most disturbing one yet...\tEptiger\t9/10
    Stands on its on two feet but is complimented by the first one.

9. I rented Jumper (xbox360) for my cousin to play...My god...I don't even know where to begin...

10. Buyers remorse? The Wii. Modded that bitch as soon as I found out it was possible.
    As for games I would have to say Dead Rising. Played one day, forced myself the second day, never been touched since. WTF was I thinking.

My new motto is RENT FIRST.

11. Pretty much this..

What a piece of shit!

12. Black Ops, however I have been into the online a lot more recently. But for the time being, Brink. FUCK that game sucks a giant dick.

13. Halo Reach and Lost planet

14. I just bought Modern Warfare 2 for the 3rd time. So I guess I have remorse when I don't have the game. :laughing:

15. Almost any total war game I've ever bought

16. pocket pussy... That shit DOES NOT fit in your pocket!

17. Gran Turismo 5

18. I will second that and raise you, gran turismo A-Spec

19. golden sun dark dawn. does not live up to the other games. but its a temporary fill in the void until the next game comes out *sigh