Buyers remorse

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by EndoMANIAC, May 15, 2011.

1. blops, mw2, any Tony Hawk games after THUG 1.

Also any wii games besides mario kart.

2. They fixed Brink....kinda. Im still enjoying it.

3. WoW is too addictive...

But for me it was some stupid ass game called Two Worlds. Looked sick, sucked dick. :mad:

4. Any fps, i know im gonna get shit for this because that includes halo, but is it so hard to include a third person perspective option so those of us who get motion sickness can actually play the game. I hear the metroid series for the newer systems is fantastic, i have metroid prime for gamecube. But i cant get to the first boss without practically vomitting and getting a killer headache. Back in the day i used to pwn goldeneye but these new games literally make me sick.

5. oh yea,kendo master of bushido. You play a samurai who trains.....the entire game. The entire game is one giant training level to level up. I tryed to take it back but walmart said no. Now that i look back, enter the matrix sucked. How can you play a game called enter the matrix and not play as neo. The only good that came out of that game was the kickass soundtrack.

6. Black Ops. Bought that shitty ass game for $70 the day it was released. Played it for about a week, didn't even enjoy it at all. Never touched it since

7. Every console game is a fail pretty much unless you're an online gamer. I just buy a game, beat it in like 2-3 hours, then take it back to GameStop the next day and so on. Only games I actually keep are COD and Madden. I'm more into PC gaming though. Combat Arms, Crossfire, Project Blackout, AVA, ect.

8. #29 Sour Kush, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The Mass Effect series
    The Elder Scrolls
    Fallout series
    Assassins Creed
    Bioshock
    Metal gear solid

Need I go on?

9. fable 3. i still like the game. but i would never have paid 65 for it. I woulda waited until it was 20. that seems a fair price for its quality

10. gta iv

11. wait did you just say you regret buying the latest gta? Thats the best one, with the best graphics and game play, whats wrong with you. what more do you want from a game man? its better than san andreas where no offense i couldnt make out any details of the main character because of the color of his skin. Seriously i tryed it on alot of tvs, he looked like a fucking walking shadow!

12. Also i cant justify anyone not liking assassins creed or metal gear solid or elder scrolls,what kind of games DO YOU LIKE? Those games are practically universally popular.

13. Assassins Creed just sucks... Metal Gear is for playstation.... so it sucks.

Elder Scrolls was gangsta.

14. This.

I couldn't play it for more than 5 minutes, tried it again 6 months later and couldn't go longer than maybe 10 minutes.

= /

There was this game back in the day and you were this like biker badass and it had choices n shit like the lines you chose to say would influence the outcomes, pretty cool can't remember the name of it

15. Fable 7?

16. :laughing: I was listing great single player games that contradict what an above poster said about "every console game being a fail, unless you like multiplayer."

If you've seen any of my posts on this board you'd know I love every series I listed. I've never played any of the Metal Gear Solids except for the first one because I don't own a PS2/3. Just because the games are on Playstation doesn't mean they "suck." Critics, fans and sales would suggest different.

And I completely agree with Phamas, I picked the game up thinking it'd be sort of like The Elder Scrolls meets Mass Effect, but it was nothing like it and I was dissapointed.

17. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

haha jk. i took my fanboy pants off when i was like 14.

I still think metal gear blows nuts though.

18. two worlds , they just straight up put fake comments about how good it was on the back. Oh well , pretty sure i got it from clearance

19. A game sucks just because its for playstation? Im sorry but millions of fans will disagree.