Buyer Beware !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by op8man, May 18, 2007.

1. I just wanted to put in a quick note about researching seedbanks. You should definetly check them and their rep before sending money. I am very happy with what I am seeing with the beans I got from Doc. Earlier this year I ordered from a seedbank I didn't know anything about and let price sway my decision to buy. BIG MISTAKE !
    I now pay the premium for premium genetics. I ordered some AFGAN#1 from this bean co. because they were cheaper than the other afgan #1 I had seen. Afgan should be an almost pure indica or very indica dominant. I wanted them for doing some crossing. Well once I had the girls IDed, I let them grow. Early on I noticed the leaves were very slender and showing sativa characteristics. Now its obviuos. Large slender 7 and 9 leaf patterns and definetly sativa. The worst part being that they have grown into my lights and are not stopping there. They are depriving my WW and NL#5 of light. I chopped them back and hate to cut them out after all invested. I have no idea what the strain is and get no answers from the bean co.. Lastly I was suppose to get 5 free beans and didn't. I did not confuse anything myself because the afgan is all I ordered. Any way, I thought I would put out a word of caution.

2. So which seedbank are you warning us against? OK to name names, just keep it to the facts as you are doing.