Buyer Beware: Otter's Oasis & Detox Depot in Kalamazoo, MI

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sinsemillaplease, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I paid for me 1400$ vape there. Did i get scam?

2. Nice expository Sinse.

That store is a disgrace to Otter's everywhere.

3. I picked up a 2 foot Manifest straight tube fixed stem at my LHS who marks up I thought... it was 135$ for a solid, awesome fixed stem tube that shoulda been 100$ tops.

Sounds like that woulda been 300$ out there!!!!!

4. Yeah i hate bullshit shops. It's either crappy selection, gouged prices, or clueless employees.

I'd just sit back and watch bad practice do them in. With ridiculous prices like that, they can't last much longer...

Unless they survive on selling detox kits, which are also bullshit lol.

5. nye tread main

6. Im glad i dont live there, props to you dude for exposing this place

7. good looking out on the shady practices

8. holy shit dude!! so rediculous!

these people are starting a business and more than likely are going to be going out of business i hope googles bots stuff makes this front page of otter oasis because that is downright ridiculous!!

9. I went in there once with high hopes and laughed at this joke of a store. Everything is soooo expensive, and shitty. Never go buy anything from there unless its your birthday, and even then your still getting gouged.

10. Atta boy!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk"]YouTube - Public Enemy - Fight The Power[/ame]

11. Bump for justice.

12. Bump because google bots are scary

13. Otter Oasis ... bump;)

14. Yeah man that really sucks, unfortunately theirs are quite a few shops that like to do that. Im in texas, and theres a shop downtown that is known to be over priced, either you haggle like a bitch or your gonna get screwed, sad thing man

15. Great post, This is ridiculous i would be pretty outraged if i went in there. I notice some headshops like to do this luckily chilling in toking tools has given me the knowledge i need to avoid getting scammed lol. When i heard the mark up on that volcano i thought...........

[​IMG]:laughing:

16. another bump, this is this kind of stuff I like to see, us out there protecting each other!

17. the volcano is overpriced normally hah. otter's oasis seems like a bad place

18. Wow so lame, people gotta make money somehow

i wonder how many customers they actually get?