Buyer beware: Dope-Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jimmy326, Nov 6, 2009.

1. For starters, I want to say that I am just posting this as an account of my experiences with the seedbank www.dope-seeds.com

Your experiences may differ.

I placed an order with them approx 2 month's ago. payed 120$ for 30 "shortstuff" autoflower seeds.

I paid with credit card.

After 3 weeks the seeds had not arrived and so i emailed the webmaster.
    He replied that my seeds had been sent, and that there responsibility ended when they dropped the letter in the mail.

Since then I have emailed them several times with no response.
    it has been 2 month's and i have not recieved my seeds, or even an empty envelope telling me they had been taken by customs.

So im out 120$.

If anyone else has used this seedbank, please post your story here.

Again, this is only an account of my experiences with them, and should not be taken the wrong way. I am not trying to flame this seedbank, or call them frauds, or anything other then explain my experiences and say that i am left less then satisfied with there level of service.

2. yea but i thot it was worth a shot. its been 2 months so ive given up on ever getting anything from them.

3. First off i do not work for them nor am affiliated with them in anyway.

Now, i have gotten stuff from them before and have had success as have many other people.

Before you say he ripped you off you might want to state where you live as it might have been intercepted and that truly is NOT his fault. If you live in a state where the importation of cannabis seeds is not legal then you are facing an uphill battle from the start.

4. Sorry to hear that dude. I know what it's like losing money on seed orders. :mad: Not so fun.

5. Well thanks for your input man. Obviously my experience was just an unlucky one. Glad to see you've had success with this bank :)

6. the state that he lives in doesn't matter. the USPS is a federal government run operation, and international shipments that go through customs have to go through them. and if customs does actually find the seeds, they confiscate the seeds and send the rest of the package with a warning note. so the fact that he never received anything whatsoever warrants suspicion that someone isn't coming clean, whether it's a corrupt USPS worker who stole the seeds, dope-seeds themselves who never sent the package, or some middle man.

7. Bingo.

8. Attitude Seedbank - MANY happy customers. Oh and I'm really sorry you lost your money, that sucks BAD BAD BAD. They should reship, you've been damn patient.

9. I know I've heard so many great things about attitude. But theyre prices are a bit high, i found another seedbank that managed to get seeds to me in 4 days with much lower prices. Thanks though!

10. Mind posting up this seed bank?

11. I have heard world wide autoflowers are not autoflowering.
    Also dope-seeds worked great. If nothing came id say STOP GROWING to be sure your not being watched! not trying to be a dick just dont think anyone should go to jail over nature!

12. Looking to find chocolate rain & maybe a strong sativa recommendation??

What seed bank carries that?

13. Chocolate rain is from Sannies Seeds.

Breeder - Eskobar